Bush over Obama. Poll by CNN....

Bullshit, you texas shitstomper. The low oil prices are wreaking havoc on the texas economy. You can have the whole fucking state. Nobody else wants that hot and dry piece of shit.

According to a comment from an executive in the fabricated metal manufacturing sector: "Our oil and gas customers have come to a complete stop. It looks like everyone in the industry is digging in for a long-term trough."

http://www.businessinsider.com/dalla...pril-27-2015-4

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/05/paul...onomic_policy/

Texas, where they want to put Moses in a history book.

http://www.theatlantic.com/education...father/383153/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'd proudly wear the title of shit stomper if I ever got the chance to meet and greet you woomby ! There'd be LOTS of people claiming that title after my little dance all over you, since you're shit from your soles to your scalp !
Things must not be going so good for you at your new "spot" at Talleywackers for you to be so full of hate all these past few days. Has shammy cut you off again ? Did you all have another fight over who could plant their " two-lips " in the Talleywackers Manager's ass to get a better "rate" on your "rent" in the "men's room" ? Don't take out your frustrations of sexual repression on us other posters here woomby / undercunt. And you are what a troglodyte expels from it's anus !!
You can't ignore Moses when it comes to the development of law and government. To do so is to promote ignorance. The law of Moses is as foundational as the Code of Hammurabi. Teaching it in that way does not promote religion, which I oppose, but it provides an historical context to our development.

I remember learning about Abraham in school, and how his idea of one God was radical at the time. I wasn't asked to believe in Abraham's god, but I was fascinated at how the concept changed history.

You can't ignore historical figures and be well educated, whether you believe them or not. They have an influence, for better or worse, on how we conduct ourselves today.
I'd proudly wear the title of shit stomper if I ever got the chance to meet and greet you woomby ! There'd be LOTS of people claiming that title after my little dance all over you, since you're shit from your soles to your scalp !
Things must not be going so good for you at your new "spot" at Talleywackers for you to be so full of hate all these past few days. Has shammy cut you off again ? Did you all have another fight over who could plant their " two-lips " in the Talleywackers Manager's ass to get a better "rate" on your "rent" in the "men's room" ? Don't take out your frustrations of sexual repression on us other posters here woomby / undercunt. And you are what a troglodyte expels from it's anus !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
COG, you notice how I put forth points and even cited two links. THIS is what I get in return. Think he should be given respect? He doesn't even make sense. It's just utter bullshit.

Simmer down, internet tough guy.

Its anus.
You can't ignore Moses when it comes to the development of law and government. To do so is to promote ignorance. The law of Moses is as foundational as the Code of Hammurabi. Teaching it in that way does not promote religion, which I oppose, but it provides an historical context to our development.

I remember learning about Abraham in school, and how his idea of one God was radical at the time. I wasn't asked to believe in Abraham's god, but I was fascinated at how the concept changed history.

You can't ignore historical figures and be well educated, whether you believe them or not. They have an influence, for better or worse, on how we conduct ourselves today. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
First of all, you know why they wanted to include Moses and it wasn't for laws and bullshit. To top it off, Moses wasn't even real. Historical figure? There isn't even any proof that there were any jews, slaves or otherwise, in Egypt during the Bronze Age, so what exactly would this 'Moses' have led an exodus from?
Real or not, Moses was influence.
Real or not, Moses was influence. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Bullshit. He's as much an influence as Dr. Fucking Seuss.
Bullshit. He's as much an influence as Dr. Fucking Seuss. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Where's the Dr. Seuss relief, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Where's the Dr. Seuss relief, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You want to make the case for Moses, shithead? Go right ahead. Double down on it.

I wasn't aware that something carved in stone was the only hurdle that truth had to clear. There's a Harry Potter statue too. He's about as real as Moses.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dr+s...F%3B1032%3B774
You want to make the case for Moses, shithead? Go right ahead. Double down on it.

I wasn't aware that something carved in stone was the only hurdle that truth had to clear. There's a Harry Potter statue too. He's about as real as Moses.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
But your Harry Potter statue isn't carved in the facade of the United States Supreme Court Building in Washington D.C., you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Bullshit. He's as much an influence as Dr. Fucking Seuss. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Let's cleanse history of every person and event that doesn't match your worldview. You're a Soviet style fascist.

Go away. Nobody likes you.
But your Harry Potter statue isn't carved in the facade of the United States Supreme Court Building in Washington D.C., you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who gives a shit. If you could find any proof of Moses existing, you wouldn't be showing me pictures of buildings.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Let's cleanse history of every person and event that doesn't match your worldview. You're a Soviet style fascist.

Go away. Nobody likes you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're a special kind of stupid as well. If Moses didn't exist, which there is no historical proof that he did, why should he be celebrated? It's not about matching my worldview. It's about what is true and what is not. If god came down tomorrow and revealed himself to me, I'd be the first one to follow. He hasn't and he likely never will. It's not about what I want, that's your mistake. It's about what is true. I don't want or not want Moses to be real. He either is or he is not. That's your problem, you're injecting desire into the equation and it doesn't belong.
The writings attributed to Moses have had an enormous influence on society. Did Plato exist? Who knows? But his writings have had an influence. Did Jesus exist? Who knows? But the stories about him have had an enormous influence. Did Buddha exist? Krishna? Zeus? Myths or not, their influence is undeniable. To ignore them, or cleanse them, is to promote ignorance. You seem to like ignorance, and practice it every chance you get.

Go away. Nobody likes you.
The writings attributed to Moses have had an enormous influence on society. Did Plato exist? Who knows? But his writings have had an influence. Did Jesus exist? Who knows? But the stories about him have had an enormous influence. Did Buddha exist? Krishna? Zeus? Myths or not, their influence is undeniable. To ignore them, or cleanse them, is to promote ignorance. You seem to like ignorance, and practice it every chance you get.

Go away. Nobody likes you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm not denying the influence, goddamn. I'm saying let's not believe that someone existed when they actually didn't. That's it. You're attributing all these other things to it that have nothing to do with what I said.
Who gives a shit. If you could find any proof of Moses existing, you wouldn't be showing me pictures of buildings. Originally Posted by WombRaider

The great pharaohs of Egypt are known primarily from their "pictures on buildings", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And you cannot prove that Moses didn't exist, nor can you intelligently and factually deny that Moses has had more influence on world history than Dr Seuss as you lyingly posted earlier, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I'm not denying the influence, goddamn. I'm saying let's not believe that someone existed when they actually didn't. That's it. You're attributing all these other things to it that have nothing to do with what I said. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a fuckin' liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.