Looks like the big P finally died

Sad day today! I have been on ASPD for 9 years. Never thought it would go dark. I usually don't get depressed over crap like this but this one hurts a bit. Good day to get drunk. Originally Posted by urine trouble
i concur. i propose happy hour cocktails starting @ 5 @ the pirate ship? who's down?
Such a tragic ending to what was the national standard in hobby/review boards. The king is dead, long live the king.........

GB
Actually, Mr. Clever and others who posted honest questions/comments which critized current management were banned and their comments were removed. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
This is what happens when you think the board is your's because you've been there a long time.
Mr. Clever along with others on the board thought they ran that place because they were friends with certain Mods guess they found out who own's the site.
lol...i love you carkido45.....lmfao....
man i missed CK45. nice to have you back in the mix capt.
lol...i love you carkido45.....lmfao.... Originally Posted by bobbysims
I'm just saying what a lot of ex-members and members have wanted too say for a long time but couldn't because they were either too scared or were banned because the old guard wanted them out because they didn't fit into the mold of what they thought was a good hobbyist should be or didn't kiss their a$$ enough.
I was just on ASPD (130 pm Tuesday) and it's still up.

I hate to see ASPD go, it was my premier choice for hobby information.

I like the feel of this place so far--I'm gonna hang out here.
They were nice enough to send me a nice e-mail telling me I was banned. First time I have ever been banned from anything. I could feel the love.
I bet Metal Head doesn't . lol Originally Posted by carkido45
eh, this is the one time I'll root for t.u. I've got to support the home team, you know?

So, tbone2u, what was posted???
eh, this is the one time I'll root for t.u. I've got to support the home team, you know? Well congrats on your cowgirls making it to the playoffs

So, tbone2u, what was posted??? Originally Posted by metal_head
So
They were nice enough to send me a nice e-mail telling me I was banned. First time I have ever been banned from anything. I could feel the love. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Ha!!! welcome too the club.
Such a tragic ending to what was the national standard in hobby/review boards. The king is dead, long live the king.........

GB Originally Posted by Greybeard44
Nope… the King isn’t dead, he’s just down at the local Safeway eating his fried peanut butter and banana sandwich’s while talking to James Dean.
i concur. i propose happy hour cocktails starting @ 5 @ the pirate ship? who's down? Originally Posted by burke00x2

Call me if you are really going to go.
I think I just got banned on the P Originally Posted by tbone2u
Did you not read the response tbone? It is because you are a pig a pig I tell ya! Of course you were nto a pig when paying your bcd fees. Oh wait that's right, those "measleys membership fees" of course now daily asking for donations but all the people who paid those "measley membership fees" well that does not count anymore because now you are a pig since you won't be paying anymore.

Now from what I just read jade cannot get the money from those fees out of the bank. So now after that she suggest you try and get your refunds because she knows they still have the money. Well, yeah thanks to the bank not releasing it. WOW and to the last minute angel is asking for donations. WTF!

Truly disgraceful and tasteless.

Feel free to flame away but to see all the "today is about my sister" stuff and then 2 post later saying hurry and send money before we shut it down is just low.
Well it was what it was and certainly not without it's problems as of recent. I'm going to miss the hell out of it and for me at least it was a great source of information exchange which seemed to be the original purpose but when personalities start getting in the way then even the best of things are going to be brought down in a hurry. I'm hanging my hat here for now and it's nice to see so many familiar names.