Islam - The Religion of Peace

At least Egypt seems to be moving in the right direction. Maybe Odumbo will stop backing the Muslim Brotherhood now that the Egyptian court has declared them outlawed.

Egypt court bans all Muslim Brotherhood activities

(Reuters) - An Egyptian court on Monday banned the Muslim Brotherhood from carrying out any activities in the country and ordered the seizure of the group's funds, widening a campaign to debilitate the Islamist movement of deposed President Mohamed Mursi.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98M0HL20130923
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This goes along the same lines as Germany banning anything to do with the Nazi Party after WW-2.
Maybe Egypt will survive as a Secular Nation. The only real way for a all people's rights to be guaranteed is to leave religion, ALL OF THEM, out of the legal structure and governing entities of a Country.
Of course, Nazism was not a religion per say, but the religious fanatic will line you against the wall just as quickly as the political fanatic.
Aminah bint Wahb

Aminah bint Wahb was the mother of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
I got that from Wikipedia - I guess it could save your life some day.

That mall was partially Israeli owned, BTW.
This goes along the same lines as Germany banning anything to do with the Nazi Party after WW-2.
Maybe Egypt will survive as a Secular Nation. The only real way for a all people's rights to be guaranteed is to leave religion, ALL OF THEM, out of the legal structure and governing entities of a Country. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I would say to get rid of the false religions, personally.
Who decides what ones are false?
Who decides what ones are false? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
God
and how will G-d (proper spelling, fraud) let us know?

By exposing your multiple IP addresses, HK?
Maybe Egypt will survive as a Secular Nation. The only real way for a all people's rights to be guaranteed is to leave religion, ALL OF THEM, out of the legal structure and governing entities of a Country.
Of course, Nazism was not a religion per say, but the religious fanatic will line you against the wall just as quickly as the political fanatic. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1

When there are terrorists holding hostages - who do you call? Terror busters, i.e.the IDF!

by Julian Kossoff

Reports from Nairobi indicate that elite Israeli troops are battling Islamic
militants to free the scores of hostages taken in the Westgate Mall siege..

The AFP reported that special forces have joined the fighting at the luxury mall in the Kenyan capital. "The Israelis have just entered the shopping centre and they are rescuing the hostages and the injured," the source told AFP on
condition of anonymity.

Reuters confirmed the Israeli involvement, quoting security source saying
Israeli advisers are helping with 'negotiating strategy' to end siege.

In Israel, foreign ministry spokesperson Paul Hirschson refused to confirm or
deny that its forces were involved.

"We don't make a habit of commenting on security co-operation of any kind that
there may or may not be," he told AFP.

The Westgate Shopping Mall is owned by an Israeli company.

The attack by a cell of up to 20 Islamic insurgents began on a busy Saturday
lunchtime, when they opened fire with AK-47s and a volley of grenades. As
famillies of wealthy Kenyans and expatriates fled, 59 were killed and hundreds injured. Muslims were allowed to go free. An unknown number of hostages, among them British citizens, are still inside the shopping centre.

The assault was the biggest single attack in Kenya since al-Qaida's East Africa
cell bombed the US Embassy in Nairobi in 1998, killing more than 200 people. In 2002, the same militant cell attacked an Israeli-owned hotel on the coast and tried to shoot down an Israeli jet in a coordinated attack.

Kenya is Israel's closest ally in Africa. In the raid on Entebbe in 1976 to free
a planeload of hostages being held at the Ugandan airport by Palestinian
hijackers, the Kenyans allowed Israeli planes carrying paratroops to refuel at
Nairobi's international airport.

Al-Shabaab's last big attack outside Somalia was a twin strike in neighbouring
Uganda, targeting people watching the World Cup final on television in Kampala in June 2010. Seventy-nine people died.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/50...al-shabaab.htm
Corpy ... "Per say?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look it up in your Merriam-Webster Funk and Wagnalls!
Attack started at the Starbuck's at that mall. Someone's not getting their Caramel Macchiatto Venti.

I would say to get rid of the false religions, personally. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Delusional and dangerous.

and how will G-d (proper spelling, fraud) let us know?

By exposing your multiple IP addresses, HK? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't have multiple IP addresses, loser boy. You have been totally bitch slapped and shown to be a coward. Call the bet or shut the fuck up.
Agreed!

I would say to get rid of the false religions, personally. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Hey JL! You're tight with the one true G-d. Have Him rain down curses and calamity on Him. You know your G-d loves killing people, roughing up Assup should be no problem for Him.
Agreed! Originally Posted by therock18
Of course you agree. You're all one person!
I don't have multiple IP addresses, loser boy. You have been totally bitch slapped and shown to be a coward. Call the bet or shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Can you prove that, runt?