Changes :)

• pxmcc
  • 02-13-2017, 10:52 AM
Anyone wanna place bets on the over under? I'll take the under at 30 days.
Can we get a photo of the old dog? Jemma can fuzzy out the face.
^^^^^* Where's a mod when you need one? Deerpunter's about to go on one of his "Loves bestiality" rants
I thought this thread was going to be about a Tupac sighting.
Carry on . . .
I'm proud that these past 8 yrs an environment was fostered and created that allowed her to go to school and grow to the point she graduated. For whatever reason Thank god for the past wonderful beautiful 8 yrs in America. Thanks to whomever was looking out for students. ;-)
^^^^^^ hey, hey, hey .... stop all that sky fairy chatter ^^^^^^
Congratulations! And good luck Jemma!
I see the Koreans lining up for an overnight. Jemma brings the doggie bag.
^ lol that's cold man
I'm proud that these past 8 yrs an environment was fostered and created that allowed her to go to school and grow to the point she graduated. For whatever reason Thank god for the past wonderful beautiful 8 yrs in America. Thanks to whomever was looking out for students. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
8 years? Where is that detail?

And dont forget to calitalize G, homegirl....

Congrats (again) to the OP. A significant achievement no doubt.
Also, the only thing about overnights is...my little pussy (who is getting old) will have to be allowed over as well. So if you're allergic to pussies, or do not like pussies, overnights aren't for us. I just won't sleepover without my old pussy. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
That's understandable.
I'm proud that these past 8 yrs an environment was fostered and created that allowed her to go to school and grow to the point she graduated. For whatever reason Thank god for the past wonderful beautiful 8 yrs in America. Thanks to whomever was looking out for students. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Since there were not decent paying jobs created, what's a lady to do?
Lol.... OK i got it now. Wow that completely flew by .

Thanks LL
That sheriff's deputy that just got indicted might have her come over just for the dog.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2017, 12:46 PM
That sheriff's deputy that just got indicted might have her come over just for the dog. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Link?