Reporting an obvious Multi handle

WEC, this is what he does to get attention for himself. If you say a certain word, he will go back and search the forum to see if anybody else has said that exact same word and then try to link that as multi handles. Pretty sad, sometimes I feel sorry for him. Even all his buddies have abandoned him.
It's not difficult, even just a surface level look at your post history on the first page is the same. 1 min of looking. You even use quotation marks the same exact way. I'm not even looking at CaptainZMan either. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Lets not have this buried
WEC, this is what he does to get attention for himself. If you say a certain word, he will go back and search the forum to see if anybody else has said that exact word and then try to link that as multi handles. Pretty sad, sometimes I feel sorry for him. Even all his buddies have abandoned him.
I would like to see this proof you say you have.....Oh, and when you are proven wrong, maybe it is you that needs to be banned for the false accusation and starting this ridiculous thread in the first place! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I 100Percent agree with you WEC.
I 100Percent agree with you WEC. Originally Posted by ntxguy
It's funny because you and bob have the biggest paper trail of posting tendencies.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=20
It's funny because you and bob have the biggest paper trail of posting tendencies.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=20 Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Maybe we are on a private discord with like minded individuals? I hadn’t thought of CaptainZman in a while. I now see that he’s banned. Thanks for the link. I hope he’s doing well on his vacation.
So my question is… is it considered multiple handles if you have a TER and an Eccie?

Because that TER isn’t mine (and I shouldn’t even have to state this online).
Maybe we are on a private discord with like minded individuals? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Ya'll are really mad about that discord.
Ya'll are really mad about that discord. I know that everyone but Ricky thinks ya'll are the worst but dang, lives in ya'lls head. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Haha, I have screenshots of your members that say they cant stand you. I’m not mad about it, but I wish you’d quit inviting me via p.m. to join
I’m not mad about it Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
They're the ones who discovered your multihandles
:3
They're the ones who discovered your multihandles
:3 Originally Posted by TheTopG655
The mods investigated, deemed it was baseless. Keep trying Babu
The mods investigated, deemed it was baseless. Keep trying Babu Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Mods more proof
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...96&postcount=9
No proof at all, lots of Americans call Indians Babu or Raji, keep trying buddy. You need to familiarize yourself with what the American word proof actually means.
call Indians Babu or Raji Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Yall have too much free time on y’all’s hands