President Obama's approval rating holds steady

How about Fuck You Too, you pompous ass. Originally Posted by acp5762
snick
Is this another link you refuse to provide Corpy?

LMAO @ the world's favorite "kick me" sign.

Your HUFF awaits, Corpy.

THE TRUTH is coming, and you can't handle it!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb-fuck golem ass has once again completely failed to substantively refute the CNN poll. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Is this another link you refuse to provide Corpy?

LMAO @ the world's favorite "kick me" sign.

Your HUFF awaits, Corpy.

THE TRUTH is coming, and you can't handle it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Refute the CNN poll? Provide the link to that, please ...

Oh, I forgot. You don't substantiate your claims. You just shit into the wind hoping it gets blown back into your face!

What a ballgargler! (Google that for the TRUTH)
Refute the CNN poll? Provide the link to that, please ...

Oh, I forgot. You don't substantiate your claims. You just shit into the wind hoping it gets blown back into your face!

What a ballgargler! (Google that for the TRUTH)

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a congenital liar, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. A citation was already provided, and your dumb-fuck golem ass completely failed to substantively refute the CNN poll; thus, again, establishing why your ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

• CJ7
  • 06-27-2013, 09:23 AM
what CNN poll?
Exactly. The dick with ears is delusional.
Exactly. The dick with ears is delusional.

You're a congenital liar, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. A citation was already provided, and your dumb-fuck golem ass completely failed to substantively refute the CNN poll; thus, again, establishing why your ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

what CNN poll? Originally Posted by CJ7
Exhibiting more of your mental defects, CBJ7? The article was cited above, and all your ignorant, libertard ass has to do is click on the hyperlink, dumbass. Your retarded quibbling only serves to enhance your reputation for being a stupidly ignorant, libertard fool.
Where was the citation, Corpy? Where was the CNN poll, Corpy? You keep lying and crying, don't you.

PROVIDE LINKS TO BOTH, YOU LYING SACK OF REDNECK TRANNY FUCKING SHIT, AND I WILL DEAL WITH BOTH.

But you haven't got the stones for it, do you? They're in some tranny's pocket.
Post a link to the poll, IB Hankerwrong, you lying tranny fucker.

And post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".
Yet another in an increasingly longer line of worthless posts where Imagecoas.com expresses what Hanoi COG's is incapable of doing.
He doesn't know how to post an image without first saving it to imagecoast.com.

At least he isn't using his real name on his account, unlike other fools in here...
Aw, Assup! You ruined the joke. BiSex had no idea what Imagecoast is, and was funny as hell everytime he mentioned it.
Where was the citation, Corpy? Where was the CNN poll, Corpy? You keep lying and crying, don't you.

PROVIDE LINKS TO BOTH, YOU LYING SACK OF REDNECK TRANNY FUCKING SHIT, AND I WILL DEAL WITH BOTH.

But you haven't got the stones for it, do you? They're in some tranny's pocket.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Nothing your lying, non-substantive, thread hijacking, dumb-fuck golem ass posts will change the fact that your lying, non-substantive, thread hijacking, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Post a link to the poll, IB Hankerwrong, you lying tranny fucker.

And post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a review. Of a woman. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a catcher.