michael flynn pardoned

• WTF
  • 11-28-2020, 07:23 AM
how is he a traiter? he didn't betray the country. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sure he did...for 500k.
Obviously BP can’t spall
Obviously BP can’t spall Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dont hide behind your abbreviations! Post it or dont be a pussy!
.... dont be a pussy! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are you making an unreasonable demand upon an emigrant?
Sure he did...for 500k. Originally Posted by WTF

no. all he did was change his view point for 500k over Gulen.

He did not betray the country. to do something like that requires something much more substantial than lobbying for the Gulen position.

he failed to register as an foreign agent, thats on him. he should be fined for that.

it doesn't indicate treason tho.

He did not betray the country. to do something like that requires something much more substantial than lobbying for the Gulen position.

he failed to register as an foreign agent, thats on him. he should be fined for that.

it doesn't indicate treason tho. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Please don't forget you are discussing "criminal law" with the guy who predicted Zimmerman was be convicted "of something" for the death of Martin. That was after he claimed it would have to do with "jury selection"! Before he heard any evidence.

And to drive another nail into his "criminal law expertise" coffin...

https://www.cato.org/blog/two-things...ael-flynn-case

Michael Flynn was charged with making false statements to FBI agents during a January 24, 2017 interview at his White House office regarding conversations Flynn had had in the preceding weeks with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. (Flynn was also charged with making false statements in connection with certain filings under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, but I'll put that to one side for now; among other things, Flynn never pleaded guilty to those crimes, and DOJ's attempt to prosecute another high-profile figure, Gregory Craig, for similar violations failed miserably and would likely have failed against Flynn as well.)
Dear colleagues,

Your ranting and raving reminds me of an old story my dear departed pappy used to tell me. Goes a little something like this:

Woman is sitting on a bus. Drunk guy sits in the next seat.

He looks over at her and says, "excuse me, madam, can I smell your pussy?"

The woman, appalled, says "OF COURSE YOU CAN'T!"

The drunk says, "well then it must be your feet."

I smell something in here, boys!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

^^^ One of the worst "jokes" I ever heard!

Your "pappy" sounds like a coarse and vulgar loser. A slunt, to use your favorite slur. Cut from the same cloth as the POTUS you abhor.

Evidently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
You are garbage. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Would you take that deal and plead to a process crime. I would. Six months to keep my son from being prosecuted? Hell yes I'd take that deal. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Only a piece of garbage WOULDN'T take that deal.

Dickmuncher would toss his own son under the bus!

Emmet Sullivan should be impeached and removed from the federal bench!
  • WTF
  • 11-28-2020, 01:35 PM

it doesn't indicate treason tho. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If you want and encourage a government overthrow because you think that Muslim Dictator is bad for both his and your country's fight against jihad terrorists and then suddenly turn the other cheek after recieving 500k .... your a fucking traitor in my book.

Not only that....Flynn used to publicly criticize Obama relations with this Dictator and for 500k he was then arguing we should cozy up more.

Finally how fucking bad is it for the United States to encourage say Iranian students to overthrow their government and they could then point out the time we encouraged and applauded these activists to overthrow in Turkey and six months later kicked them out of this country and handed the over to Turkey?

Flynn is a fucking traitor.
If you want and encourage a government overthrow because you think that Muslim Dictator is bad for both his and your country's fight against jihad terrorists and then suddenly turn the other cheek after recieving 500k .... your a fucking traitor in my book.

Not only that....Flynn used to publicly criticize Obama relations with this Dictator and for 500k he was then arguing we should cozy up more.

Finally how fucking bad is it for the United States to encourage say Iranian students to overthrow their government and they could then point out the time we encouraged and applauded these activists to overthrow in Turkey and six months later kicked them out of this country and handed the over to Turkey?

Flynn is a fucking traitor. Originally Posted by WTF

his view point was for sale. big whoop!

still does not mean hes' a traitor.

you're throwing spagetti! gravy not included.
Big woop? He was selling us out!

Big woop? He was selling us out!

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you really do love your Che'.
And my country.
Big woop? He was selling us out! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

how was the country harmed when he changed position on having gulen deported?

gotta be better than that.
Revised in next post.