UTR: Pros in sheep's clothing....Deceptive?

So is the debate between a pro and a SB the rate and how long of time is spent together? Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
That and guys believe the SB is more appreciative and sex is more passionate & genuine.
That and guys believe the SB is more appreciative and sex is more passionate & genuine. Originally Posted by ArisRose
Well, hell - they haven't read my reviews then Maybe I should change my name to Sugar Baby - hehehe
I am getting confused.

I assumed that SD/SB relationships involved some sort of exchange of money for time spent together. I see many mentioning there is helping with bills.

So is the debate between a pro and a SB the rate and how long of time is spent together?

Ultimately both pros and SB are p4p. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
Let me attempt to clarify for you. The basic differentiation is that a provider in the P4P world has only one concern, which is getting paid for the specific services she provides. A SB, on the other hand, does not provide a “service” on an hourly basis, necessarily, but has a relationship with someone of means who may not have others in his life. The recompense she receives, which may not be money, is based upon whatever is agreed upon after discussion between the SD and SB. The preceding point is another differentiation from the provider/P4P world since the provider in the P4P world generally does not work like that.

In the end, it comes down to the intent of the lady involved and a lot of grey area. No, being a real SB is not the same as being a P4P hooker.
However, a real SB is a mistress, and as a mistress she cannot have two masters. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Deep breaths.......
Deep breaths.......

Ok. So we are establishing that there would be a level of exclusiveness in that a true SB will only be having sex with her SD and no other men?
That's your fucking problem right there. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
And it case it wasn't clear.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuck you. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Actually sweetie, if is not clear to you, you are the one with the problem. I suggest you step away from the keyboard, regain whatever composure you have to begin with, and engage your brain before posting a reply to me. Your two posts related to what I posted were out of line, overly emotional but typically written by someone as young as you are who lacks basic knowledge of this world. What I wrote has been around long before I was on this earth, and I am considerably older than you.
Deep breaths.......
Deep breaths.......

Ok. So we are establishing that there would be a level of exclusiveness in that a true SB will only be having sex with her SD and no other men? Originally Posted by ArisRose
Yes.
I talked to one SD (who booked a session as an companion with me through my website below) and he totally supports his SB who dates others. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
Deep breaths.......
Deep breaths.......

Ok. So we are establishing that there would be a level of exclusiveness in that a true SB will only be having sex with her SD and no other men? Originally Posted by ArisRose
Yes. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
So the SD who booked a session with who says that he totally supports his SB who sees others really isn't in a SD/SB situation?

Don't you think the area is so grey (as you mentioned) that there can be more than just your version of it?
I find it deceptive marketing/advertizing.
I am stepping out of this. Seems like there is a lot of grey area and to me it does blur on both side to possibly meet in the middle a bit. It still ends up the SB and the "hooker" (as some put it) get some form of compensation for spending time (whatever that negotiated time is) with a man (mostly married).

Not all SD/SB are exclusive (like that SD who booked me told me his SB sees others and he totally supports her).

Confession time - I was a SB for 4 years and to be honest I would have not spent 4 years with a married man if he was not helping me (cash given - didn't want a paper trail). At first it was exclusive, but then he encouraged me to see others. He was also my biggest emotional supporter when I decided to become a companion. It ended about this time because it was just time to. We are still friends and I talked to him this morning.

The reason why I decided to become a companion is that I do like the variety. Also, I like things being up front and open. Lastly, this has allowed me the time to help take care of my elderly parents where a regular job couldn't (working 40-60 hours and making less).

And as I mentioned before I do have a client who I feel has become a SD. I spend almost 24 hours twice a month with him and do not change anywhere near what my package prices are nor do I want to. He set the price and I agreed to it. We are both happy with it. I would not do this with just anyone as I truly enjoy being with him and vise versa. I am open to another agreement or two if it covers what I need to still be able to take care of my parents then I would no longer offer hourly companion packages.
I undertand Gigi. My answer to your previous set of questions are:

To your first question: Possibly, however, I doubt it that is what denotes a typical SD/SB relationship. Most likely the guy you referenced had a different definition, or expectation than what most SD's have. After reading your most recent post, it appears to me he decided he wanted to find someone new, but that is just me. Regardless, P4P and SB, generally, are not the same. In P4P, there is no relationship whereas with a SD/SB there is.

To your second question: No, I don't think it is so grey that multiple definitions are possible, although I would not rule that out.

The key take-away from this discussion is that the compensation a P4P girl gets is cash, 99 out of 100 times, which is paid at the time the service is rendered. However, for a SB whatever recompense she receives is usually done by a bank transaction for payment of things like rent, personal items, and doctor visits for normal types of things, etc. The recompense a SB gets is different, and not tied to the act like a P4P girl’s is.

Also, let us not forget a key component here, which is P4P girls do not give out their real world name, home address or family information whereas a SB does. In general, the SB is not going to be deceptive to her SD because once discovered, that would most likely lead to her losing her arraignment. Whereas the P4P girls can lie all they want, and most do, while not having it impact their business.
I'm pretty open with men who are not in the hobby.
I would act the same way as a non-pro would in this aspect.

Since we are on the topic of sharing real world information: why do you guys like to share pics of your wife? WTF?
You are one of the few exceptions then ArisRose, which is nice to see.
I'm on a few dating sites and I'm upfront and honest about what I'm looking for which is basically nsa sex. I do get responses from pro's and they are up front about it. I don't have an issue with that and I'm one to believe in whatever floats your boat but the key is being honest. I'm upfront and honest and I would expect the same in return. No difference than expecting to be clean, respectful and good hygiene.
I laugh at a few of the pros who have tried to 'raise' their rates thinking maybe 'dating' guys don't know better?? Anyways to everyone's own, I don't mind the pros trolling on the date sites.
I think it would be dishonest (and stupid) for me to present my expectations during or after a meet & greet. I'm upfront during the first email. Hell, like I said my profile is pretty obvious.
i 100% aggree with the practice, and i did it myself before i found eccie. Regular guys who have not pronounced themselves as "hobbyist" are great! they tend to repeat with only you, cause youre the only girl they know who will F*** them lol... Civie men are great when they decide to p4p, they are the most loyal and often even give you money without doing a sexual favor all the time... make me wanna go sign up for some dating sites right now!