hobbist pics

• WTF
  • 01-23-2010, 05:27 AM
It sucks when a guy misunderstands and sends you a pic of his "other profile headshot." Originally Posted by NinaMorgan
was that a play on words x duce Nina?
One comment I want to add on men sending photos. Don't expect the lady to oooh and aaah over your photo. We like to see what you look like, but even if you are Brad Pitt we don't get all hot over a photo. Women are not as visual as men. A man can drool over a photo, but women do not. So, don't think we don't think you are uber handsome, just because we look at the photo and simply say "Thank You."
I think that is the most significant difference. Women are simply not as visual. I often like to have an idea of what a gentleman looks like just because it seems to make me more comfortable once I meet them, it really has very little to do with how attractive he is. I find that the more comfortable I am, the more a gentleman enjoys himself.
I've read up on [Clark Gable]. He was a man's man. A woman's man too. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
No, Rock Hudson was a man's man.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2010, 11:47 AM
. Women are not as visual as men. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Hold on there Nic, handsome might not impress ya but what about butt ass ugly, I bet if RK, PJ, dg, atl and OHM sent you a group photo, it'd blind ya!

In fact that group photo would be a helluva lot more effective than any 10 female condoms combined! Be the same view a Eskimo dogsledder has in the middle of a race!

Thank ya , Thank ya very much
Thank ya , Thank ya very much Originally Posted by WTF
And I'm guessing you consider yourself a stud muffin?
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2010, 11:56 AM
And I'm guessing you consider yourself a stud muffin? Originally Posted by Ansley
The ass end of a dog ain't a very high visual to surpass.
No, Rock Hudson was a man's man. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Wasn't Rock Hudson gay? And would a man's man put up with Doris Day? Lol. (Kidding, she was adorable.) Is Tom Ford the new Rock Hudson? hmmm.

Sinatra, and Gregory Peck. Since we're namin' names...

With only a phone, I've had no opportunity to acquire photos in the past...when I began using email, anything identifying was discouraged. So, I prefer not to receive photos now and will continue that in the future, for privacy reasons.
Nineveh, I love that avatar!! It looks like she's ready to take it doggie style, and is already in motion to receive it.
Hold on there Nic, handsome might not impress ya but what about butt ass ugly, I bet if RK, PJ, dg, atl and OHM sent you a group photo, it'd blind ya!

In fact that group photo would be a helluva lot more effective than any 10 female condoms combined! Be the same view a Eskimo dogsledder has in the middle of a race!

Thank ya , Thank ya very much Originally Posted by WTF

LMAO!!!! Damn for someone who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down then you sure are extolling your virtues heh WTF? And yeah I am a pretty boy but I can't help it that I inherited the family
genes.
Nineveh, I love that avatar!! It looks like she's ready to take it doggie style, and is already in motion to receive it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Glad it accommodates.
No, Rock Hudson was a man's man. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That's good!
Not really interested in photos, I rather like my first impression to form upon meeting. They also don't capture someone's "presence" and so they're kinda useless to me. You could be stunning and still make me uncomfortable. You could be an average guy and make me feel desirable and excited. Most pictures don't do people justice in the first place, I find people almost always look better in person.

Then why are you paying for it? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I once had a repeat gentlemen who was built like a pro athlete with a face perfect enough for magazine covers.

Why did he pay for it? Because he thought it was kinky and he liked that. In fact many are perfectly capable of picking up mistresses, but decide that this is easier

I have to disagree about being less visual then men, at least in my case. I actually love a good visual - thank god for mirrors. I'm not going to drool over a picture of a complete stranger, but if it's a man whose brought me to heights of ecstasy that left me wanting more - chances are any image of him is going to send a little bit of heat through my veins.

I once had a repeat gentlemen who was built like a pro athlete with a face perfect enough for magazine covers.
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
You just describe everyone of my clients. Come to think of it, you may have described all of the male posters in this forum.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, IOW, the more $ you spend the better you look.
^I beholding your green.