OH YES!!!!

• annoe
  • 07-23-2014, 09:17 AM
Troops are good for scaring away people trying to sneak across. The problem is that the kids in the news aren't sneaking. They are turning themselves in as soon as they step across. Then they are given their ticket to appear in court which they have been convinced is their permission slip to stay.
I simply think that there are folks in this country that we could better spend 7 billion dollars on!!! IE,,, homeless and elderly that don't get enough social security to buy their medicine and food!!! Our soldiers that come over with injuries and the families that have lost their spouses due to this long and crazy war!!! The countries where these children come from should provide for them!!! Everyone in this world suffers to an extent. However some unfortunately more than others. I consider myself lucky every day that I have a home and plenty of food to eat. I have been on the other side of the spectrum and it sucks!!! So when ever I whine about something I try to remind myself of those who do not!! I have a nice one bedroom apartment and its furnished with everything I need!!! it may not be up to the standards of some Americans but others in this world would consider me quite wealthy!!! I try my best to help others when I can. Sometimes its rewarding and sometimes frustrating. But I hope in my lifetime that I have done something to help another. Whats given with a pure heart comes back!!! My father was a veteran and he received next to nothing but yet we take care of all of these immigrants with housing and food stamps to the tune of millions of dollars a year!!! What gives??