Anal Check # 2: The second amendment.

A Nuke isn't a Firearm it's an explosive so it doesn't apply to the 2nd Amendment as well as the other ridiculous examples you stated. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Ah. So the 2nd amendment said there won't be any infringement on bearing "small arms". I missed that part.

I think it's safe to say you don't know shit from apple butter about firearms. No capitalization required unless you named your little gun.
Ah. So the 2nd amendment said there won't be any infringement on bearing "small arms". I missed that part.

I think it's safe to say you don't know shit from apple butter about firearms. No capitalization required unless you named your little gun. Originally Posted by TechPapi
I know all I need to know. You on the other hand have a whole lot to learn.
That's too bad. Maybe you could have still learned something.
It seems you gun control fruit cakes always try to use the same false equivalency to equate anything that goes bang to a weapon of mass destruction.

Technically, people can own a tank - Arnold does.
Technically, people can own explosive, incendiary, or poison gas, including bombs, grenades, rockets, missiles, mines and similar devices according to NFA (the Feds). Though I am not aware of any states that permit most of them.

So let's saddle up that one midget-pony brain power of yours and ask - why do you think your false equivalency bullshit makes sense to people with more than an ameba level thought process?

So none of the 2nd worshipers want to answer the question asked about whether it is infringement to own a nuke? You guys always seem to stop at that one. Tanks? RPGs? Ballistic missiles? Any restrictions at all?

I know..it's powerful to have to think about stuff, but put your soft little noggins together. Maybe you'll come up with something. Originally Posted by TechPapi
“Those that beat their swords into plowshares will soon be plowing for those that do not.”

So let's saddle up that one midget-pony brain power of yours and ask - why do you think your false equivalency bullshit makes sense to people with more than an ameba level thought process? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

It's always false equivalency when someone wants to take your little fevered dream to the conclusion. I'd have more respect for the dumb shit that gets spouted if you'd bother even to be honest with yourselves.

Pinheads that think our rights come from god, believe something as fucking stupid as the bible, and demand textualism on a document written when the authors couldn't even dream of an internal combustion engine. Yet they have the nerve to call other people unintelligent? Sure. Call me ugly, Mr. frog. lol
...Call me ugly, Mr. frog. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi
Shoot howdy! Even your avatar wears a bag over it's head.
Shoot howdy! Even your avatar wears a bag over it's head. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Sure. Keeps all the hot chicks from getting injured. If they see me without the bag they just throw the pussy at me. Sort of like your gay fella moses when he saw god.

Staying on topic, no law against wearing a paper bag while carrying around my nuke, right?
That's too bad. Maybe you could have still learned something. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Maybe, but not from a Liberal.
...Staying on topic, no law against wearing a paper bag while carrying around my nuke, right? Originally Posted by TechPapi
I still don't think you, especially you, should own a weapon of mass destruction and it use to be that there were laws against wearing of masks in public. But you do you. Maybe wander in to your local bank in you chosen attire.
Maybe, but not from a Liberal. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Time for your rally.
Time for your rally. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don't need rallies. What's your dam point?
The Second makes all the others possible!

You dont like guns ok!

I wont try and take away your knitting or latch hook. Nor will I throw eggs at the gay pride parades.
I understand what the discussion is about.

What I don't understand is why it's titled "Anal Check."

When I checked, I didn't find a single constitutional scholar in mine.

Anybody have any better luck?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!
I don't need rallies. What's your dam point? Originally Posted by Levianon17

Not surprised you wouldn't understand normal words. You need pictures. Here you go.

Elijah Rivera (pictured below) is 20. Saving you all some time on that RTM button.