Nothing fair in get Trump campaign

Was executing trump part of the OP?

You brought that up. And even now you talk about violence towards trump.

Throwing this one to the mods.
Thank you for your post.

Trumpis topic not me.

I could no longer tow the line. Trumpf is not a republican.
He is a criminal that should be put down Originally Posted by winn dixie
Dang-Nabbit. I never saw this scenario playing out in my wildest dreams. Holy Crap-o-la. I have to like a post from the likes of you A-N-D agree with you?!? Ewwwwee, it's like tongue kissing my Cousin from Arkansas again. But you're right and she is kinda hot.

Was executing trump part of the OP?

You brought that up. And even now you talk about violence towards trump.

Throwing this one to the mods.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
And once again you ignore the details.
That cousin has herpes and now the parents do too.
(Since you talk about frenching your cousin I just wanted to add a precautionary warning. 30-40% of the population is infected with herpes. Arkansas is very high in the national average).

Keep keeping it in the family.
Dang-Nabbit. I never saw this scenario playing out in my wildest dreams. Holy Crap-o-la. I have to like a post from the likes of you A-N-D agree with you?!? Ewwwwee, it's like tongue kissing my Cousin from Arkansas again. But you're right and she is kinda hot. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Of these 2 Pearls of Knowledge . . .
  • #7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
  • #15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
  • Brot
  • 06-17-2023, 07:55 AM
Dershowitz, author of the book "Get Trump," said that one of the problems for the former president is that he is having difficulty assembling a legal team, because an extremist organization called Project 65 has threatened to file Bar charges against anyone who dares to represent Trump. Originally Posted by farmstud60

Interested in hearing about the books you have actually read that hold opposing views and how the sides hold up. It is laughable that project 65 is out to get trump too. You do realize he holds some kind of record for using the legal system like a club. Could it be possible nobody that sees him for what he is wants to tie onto his wagon and end up like the rest of his lackeys? Surely you remember some of their names? Or did project 69 erase them with disappearing urine?
As crooked and treasonous trumpf is. I don't care how they get him. He has done near irreversible damage to the gop AND Country Originally Posted by winn dixie
So true. Damn Cult of Personality that he has ignited that have burned their brain cells to a crisp and would have this country do too.