How about this? No name calling for two days.

Well, I’ve been wearing a mask for weeks when shopping and carry a bottle of hand sanitizer to clean my cart before I shop and my hands after. I m getting ready to carry canvas shopping bags to get my shit home. My market is one mile from a Texas nursing campus, I’ve been seeing masks for some time.

I ain’t scared, only using extra precautions.

What state is your over/under wager... I’ll play NY over 29 days tie that with NJ over 29 days and parley. Has Vegas got that on the board. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You are smart to wear it. I live in a pretty spread out area but everyone is sold out of masks. I'm sure I could get one on Amazon but I don't even bother.

My O/U is 60 days bare minimum.

You are the only one being uncivil in this thread. You said take this thread wherever you want just be civil. IMO he was civil yet you decided before you even read his post to be a dick. Keep up the spirit of civility mother fucker. Originally Posted by Budman
I don't even remember what I did to piss you off but thanks for the extremely nice and encouraging words.
You didn't piss me off. I just think it's pretty fucked up to ask for civility yet be the first one to be a dick.
No bud and no man; just go away old clown. You don't like my board persona, I don't give a shit. Don't hijack the thread because you dislike me. Or go ahead and we can turn this thread upside down. That's kind of what I prefer anyway
Trump's press conference should be starting shortly so hopefully that will give some insight on when things will be lifted
Y'all just need some p**** and need to settle down.

That's why everybody on these boards been acting a fool lately

That's why everybody on these boards been acting a fool lately Originally Posted by Sienna91
True. I like this lady.
No bud and no man; just go away old clown. You don't like my board persona, I don't give a shit. Don't hijack the thread because you dislike me. Or go ahead and we can turn this thread upside down. That's kind of what I prefer anyway Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

You are the typical liberal. When your hypocrisy is pointed out you deny it and start whining like a little kid. Fuck you and all your liberal friends.
You are the typical liberal. When your hypocrisy is pointed out you deny it and start whining like a little kid. Fuck you and all your liberal friends. Originally Posted by Budman
How old and stupid are you? I'm not even a liberal dipshit. This is going exactly how I thought it would go with you. lol
Because you took it there.
Because you took it there. Originally Posted by Budman
Care to quote me where I did old man? Yeah, that's what I thought. Good luck finding it. You don't like my board persona. Who gives a flying fuck? Move along and stop being an old baby and don't try to put me in a fucking box of people that I am not... or we can just keep this going
I've already poimted it out you dumb fuck.

That's why everybody on these boards been acting a fool lately Originally Posted by Sienna91
Well I sure could use that and maybe a little around the world.

Patience please, I’m trying to be nice.

Btw...you have a fine looking posterior, it’s just lovely.
I've already poimted it out you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by Budman
Cool, do you care to point it out again? I don't see it. I looked, but I can't find it. Please quote it and stop being obtuse.

You can't even spell "pointed" and you called me a dumb fuck. Give me a break with your nonsense. Quote it.
Yeah, he says the thread isn’t about him, then makes it about him. And then calls people dumb fuckers. I guess he doesn’t realize the mods cracked down on the forum. Oh well. Originally Posted by bambino
He is a weird person with substantial mental deficiencies.
I have to save myself from myself. Otherwise, it will just become a bunch of me and idiots going back and forth for pages about nothing. I'm the 1st to admit that I have no self control. They don't either so it goes on and on for no reason other than pure stupidity on both sides. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well look where we ended up again.