what am I doing wrong?

Goddamn still looking. Lol.
Wth are you looking for?
=) kidding. Originally Posted by Shay Rozay
A hottie just like "YOU" that can't talk!
Oooh. Understood. Originally Posted by Shay Rozay
Let's see... who could we get to review you.... someone that takes pictures.... high profile.... big mouth guy that wouldn't shut his mouth about you....a guy who writes great reviews.....I'm thinking... it will come to me.

Flinde... no, SKF... no, JJ... no....

Hahaha .. SL..
Well I figured I'd bump this just because I'm curious what you guys would say to the question now.
Be critical but please don't be mean to me
Let Bonn plough your asspipe and write a Bonn Review about it.

Oh, wait - were you wanting to increase your business, or get out of the business?
Haha no thanks I like my asspipe unsplit.

On the way out. Its not a hard "I quit" but I start a regular job next week and a loved one whod like me to quit is moving in should be next weekend. I guess I'll just be hard to reach. .. I tried to time starting work with their arrival but their plans to come here got pushed back.
Still curious about this though.
I mean I'd love for it to increase this next week lol. don't have to put on any clothes until about 3pm
Let's not say I'm retiring. Just "taking some time off"
Young lady from what I can see you have a VERY pretty face!
Thanx still looking
Wow, a theme song for me! I feel the LOVE! LOL

I can write a review without Greek; I even had a couple of appointments with no Greek.

I don't do the splitter lingo anymore.
Happy u dropped the lingo.
I for one never got enough of you. Wish I could have seen you more often. I'll be keeping an eye on the boards. Take care sweety.
Manufacture some huge board drama. That seems to work for some!
Hahaha ur right. I can't seem to think of a target though. And I have no douchebagness waiting to come out.
But you're right. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for some beef, and then get all depressed when I find it. Hahaha
Kidding.
"I'm so sad. Console me with money" =}
Kidding.
Or am I? Lol. The world may never know.