For Becky: All about sex

• mietk
  • 03-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Now if only I could get Edward to go visit the neighbors for about five minutes.It is impossible for me to masturbate with my dog in the room.Once I tried to lock myself in the bathroom, but he kept breathing outside the door , and the mood was lost.So my hands are tied all I can do is post about it all day, and night on the health care threads

I am in tantrum mode Originally Posted by Becky
BENADRYL!!!
Tongue!
BENADRYL!!! Originally Posted by mietk
Trust me Benadryl has no effect on this dog.Even in his sleep he lives to stalk me.
Trust me Benadryl has no effect on this dog.Even in his sleep he lives to stalk me. Originally Posted by Becky

Hire a dog walker.
Hire a dog walker. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Yes we have many of them in SF.It looks like all of the unemployed Silicon Valley types have become dog walkers.They walk as many as 20 dogs at a time,and most of them look not too happy about it.You will see them out there on the beach loosing their dogs .I would not trust most of them with a gold fish,so handing them my soul mate is out of the question.

I have a couple of friends who I could trust with Edward, but I have found that as he gets older I become more neurotic about him.The only time we are apart is when I am spending time with a client. I think that my separation anxiety has become far worse than his.
Becky, usually parents are neurotic about leaving their little ones with other people as they get older they can't wait to do so lol
As I get older, I get more neurotic about being away from my dogs, and but can't wait to get away from my kids.
Yes we have many of them in SF.It looks like all of the unemployed Silicon Valley types have become dog walkers.They walk as many as 20 dogs at a time,and most of them look not too happy about it. Originally Posted by Becky
So who's not happy: the dogs or the dog walkers?
Becky, usually parents are neurotic about leaving their little ones with other people as they get older they can't wait to do so lol Originally Posted by discreetgent
And that is why I have a dog lol.

As I get older, I get more neurotic about being away from my dogs, and but can't wait to get away from my kids. Originally Posted by ed_mustafa
Exactly

So who's not happy: the dogs or the dog walkers? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
The dog walkers are miserable.They try to make their old income by walking too many dogs.

Have you ever met an unhappy dog?
Have you ever met an unhappy dog? Originally Posted by Becky
Yup, when they realize I prefer guppies