Is there something I'm missing?

Mmmmmm. I like happy hour. Or hours. What ever. And beer. Beer is good! But good beer is better. .....oh wait. What were we talking about. I got sidetracked by beer and happy hour. Lol

I'm just gonna keep getting on here to see how many ThreAds in Coed get deleted. It's entertaining to see how creative some are compared to the totally obvious ones with no creatively or attempted to hide the fact that it's an add. Lol
Life is good! Originally Posted by nascobar21
It is indeed!
Mmmmmm. I like happy hour. Or hours. What ever. And beer. Beer is good! But good beer is better. .....oh wait. What were we talking about. I got sidetracked by beer and happy hour. Lol

I'm just gonna keep getting on here to see how many ThreAds in Coed get deleted. It's entertaining to see how creative some are compared to the totally obvious ones with no creatively or attempted to hide the fact that it's an add. Lol Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Yes. I dont blame anyone for their efforts. I keep telling them get on AS. That's the site that's still being linked and promoted.
Kaitlyn has been on this site longer then most girls on here and im fortunate enough that she's showing me the ways Originally Posted by VictoriaSweets69
Showing you the ways? I'm confused since she seems to be lost alot and needs coed advice on how-who-what-when to post. But hey, I wish her the best and you too...truly. There are lots of ladies around that will help you, the mods are a great source of info. The stickys also have UP TO DATE guidelines.
Yes. I dont blame anyone for their efforts. I keep telling them get on AS. That's the site that's still being linked and promoted. Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Never heard of AS. I'm so out of the loop. Lol. At least I didn't have to erase my signature line since I didn't have one. Hardly posted here anymore. I come home coed for entertainment. Being an insomniac it makes for a good read late at night. Lol
Some people need to mind their own business. I know maybe for some of you this is something you never learned but this is ridiculous. If you are nit a mod or admin then mind yout damn business and worry about yourself. No wonder some people have multiple "guested" handles.
Some people need to mind their own business. I know maybe for some of you this is something you never learned but this is ridiculous. If you are nit a mod or admin then mind yout damn business and worry about yourself. No wonder some people have multiple "guested" handles. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Thanks
Some people need to mind their own business. I know maybe for some of you this is something you never learned but this is ridiculous. If you are nit a mod or admin then mind yout damn business and worry about yourself. No wonder some people have multiple "guested" handles. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

That's funny coming from you. Especially since your not a provider that has to follow signature rules/posting/no showcase ect.
Second once a chick posts in a open forum its everyone's business. Its coed. Just like nobody invited you to this thread.
Oh I forgot in your world only the men should respond in coed.
Third mentioning guested accounts, well sir that's none of your business. That's staffs business. Ladies have their own security reasons for guesting accounts. Trying to expose them is in fact way worse than a chick advertising/promoting for other ladies and basically saying F the new rules.

But yeah your response is very typical for you.

This thread is way off topic at this point. Idk why it hadn't been closed by now especially since the OP is unable to respond at this time.
You know why it hasnt been closed? Be ause you are not and never will be an admin. Stop scting as if you are the know it all here and worry about yourself. You got so mad that you sent pms and rtm when at the end of the day its none of your business. It must be rough times for you
You know why it hasnt been closed? Be ause you are not and never will be an admin. Stop scting as if you are the know it all here and worry about yourself. You got so mad that you sent pms and rtm when at the end of the day its none of your business. It must be rough times for you Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

Idk what your talking about. Apparently your letting your bbbj suckers over load your ass. Rtm? None of my biz? She should have kept her advert out of coed.

You keep speaking about these pmz. Produce them otherwise mind your business. This will be a interesting new topic. Leaked pmz and rtm lol.

I'm not the only lady who had issues with her promotional advert in coed but I see I'm as usual the focus of your attention.

Lmao... it must be a hard life for a man that can only bbbj... I'm confused to whether your a provider or a trick these days since you all in ladys biz and pmz.

Idk why u even bother with your lil rants. Smh... whole new meaning to Bitter "B"... Bob..Justbequiet.

Admin? Lol. I wear my own life jacket. I'm not here to save sinking ships. I wondered why it's not closed since the op is not able to respond sweety. That only seems fair to the op since u need explanation and your meltdown over Pawgs is way off topic. Now plz go mind your business.

I'm just gonna keep getting on here to see how many ThreAds in Coed get deleted. It's entertaining to see how creative some are compared to the totally obvious ones with no creatively or attempted to hide the fact that it's an add. Lol Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
You sound like Justice Kavanaugh with those beer statements. LOL
You know why it hasnt been closed? Be ause you are not and never will be an admin. Stop scting as if you are the know it all here and worry about yourself. You got so mad that you sent pms and rtm when at the end of the day its none of your business. It must be rough times for you Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Ouch
Stay on the subject matter. Someone asked "Is there something missing?", if your replies have to do with each others feelings, that has nothing to do with this thread.

You are taking a risk by mentioning someone's prior handle in public...
I do love beer. Haha.

There is a lot missing. Like half the site.
Now I can't look at Tittays or asses. How am I gonna find me a woman to scissor? What do I do if I'm in the mood for a taco?
And all my pics are gone. They were so wholesome concervative. This makes me sad
I do love beer. Haha.

There is a lot missing. Like half the site.
Now I can't look at Tittays or asses. How am I gonna find me a woman to scissor? What do I do if I'm in the mood for a taco?
And all my pics are gone. They were so wholesome concervative. This makes me sad Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Take a long walk to clear your mind!