Nothing is what it seems.

Great thread, by the way.

Look forward to more.
You think xfiles is the only show that discusses an outbreak, a vaccine, and gene editing? What bullshit!
I'll continue to use different methods and sources to verify information.
Your word concerning virtually any subject means little to nothing to me. Your posts have little to none entertainment value either.
Once again the burden of proof is on you to prove your out of left field theories.
I'd like to hear your explanation about why they would stage the Rock/Smith incident.
I saw C. Rock talking about it. He said Smith knocked the shit out of him. Smith has a good 40-50 lbs. on him.
Well here's one example, I am sure there are plenty more. The following clip is from the X-files dated Feb 2016 four years prior to the 2020 Pandemic. The discussion in this scene is about a Viral outbreak and a Vaccine and gene editing. Similar notions have been associated with the Covid Vaccine. It's called "Predictive Programming".

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4NVn9BFs0C7c/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
You think xfiles is the only show that discusses an outbreak, a vaccine, and gene editing? What bullshit!
I'll continue to use different methods and sources to verify information.
Your word concerning virtually any subject means little to nothing to me. Your posts have little to none entertainment value either.
Once again the burden of proof is on you to prove your out of left field theories.
I'd like to hear your explanation about why they would stage the Rock/Smith incident.
I saw C. Rock talking about it. He said Smith knocked the shit out of him. Smith has a good 40-50 lbs. on him. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Did you watch the old movie clip? If you did you should have noticed there was an uncanny similarity to the Will Smith, Chris Rock incident at the Oscar Awards. That was the main point of the thread. In other words it wasn't real. They are actors they knew that dumb fucks would believe their altercation was authentic.
See my post about ratings and $$$ *trumping* credibility and values.

Thanks for letting me know i'm doing the correct thing by not going there. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Your post has nothing to do with the thread. Your post was about Bitchute. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Your post cited bitchute.
My post shows bitchute sucks
Ergo....

Wait till I cite a different source than the one you posted *THAN* go ahead and say that.
Your post cited bitchute.
My post shows bitchute sucks
Ergo....

Wait till I site a different source than the one you posted *THAN* go ahead and say that. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Your opinions of Bitchute are irrelevant. You and everyone else who posted fell for a Hollywood prank so fucking deal with it.
Your opinions of Bitchute are irrelevant. You and everyone else who posted fell for a Hollywood prank so fucking deal with it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Salty is the one that does opinions, by his own word.

I have asked in the past, and I will ask now, and I will ask you: find a better vetting source than the one I use and i'll switch to it.

Still waiting.
Just because there was a similarly doesn't mean it was staged.

Your point is not supported by evidence.
Your claim anything done before is fake if done now doesn't make sense. Why that fight? What made it relevant to redo it now?
So if 2 actors have a fight on stage at the Oscars in the future,you'll claim it's faked.
Now I understand why y'all claim mass shootings are fake. They have to be since some shootings have happened before.

Your premise is unsupportable and obviously false.
Did you watch the old movie clip? If you did you should have noticed there was an uncanny similarity to the Will Smith, Chris Rock incident at the Oscar Awards. That was the main point of the thread. In other words it wasn't real. They are actors they knew that dumb fucks would believe their altercation was authentic. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I've stated in the past that I do believe that life imitated art with Will Smith, but that doesn't mean all things follow the same vein. Still waiting for those additional items that have been flipped in to the facts asserted that were being lied to - Hollywood is one thing real life is another thing. You shouldn't believe anything in a movie is being real, after all the entire purpose of a movie is the suspension of disbelief.

Real life is not cut of the same cloth. When will these alternative facts of falsities be show as to how they are being echoed by the film industry or prior legacies other than the clear history recognition of Hitler claiming fake news....when we know that The reality of that legacy is actually quite real. A Napoleon complex of him doing nothing but getting back at those who would suppress him, and entitled and supported by the right wing media who are cycling on rinse and repeat of his claims of persecution, and punishing those who would hold him accountable. Disgusting

No authoritarian regime leader like Trump will survive another election, let alone a full term. The end result will be quite a violent end of he does win the election, is my prediction.
Just because there was a similarly doesn't mean it was staged.

Your point is not supported by evidence.
Your claim anything done before is fake if done now doesn't make sense. Why that fight? What made it relevant to redo it now?
So if 2 actors have a fight on stage at the Oscars in the future,you'll claim it's faked.
Now I understand why y'all claim mass shootings are fake. They have to be since some shootings have happened before.

Your premise is unsupportable and obviously false. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I would say there was a pretty good chance that it was. Just because you fell for it doesn't mean it wasn't staged. Remember they are actors they can pull shit off like that.
  • Brot
  • 12-10-2023, 07:27 AM
Human reality lives in stories. "Nothing is what it seems." Is a really good opening line.
Human reality lives in stories. "Nothing is what it seems." Is a really good opening line. Originally Posted by Brot
I am glad someone gets it.
Your opinions of Bitchute are irrelevant. You and everyone else who posted fell for a Hollywood prank so fucking deal with it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
We could do without the dog whistles Levi.

You’re fooling nobody.
I would say there was a pretty good chance that it was. Just because you fell for it doesn't mean it wasn't staged. Remember they are actors they can pull shit off like that. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump and Reagan- both actors.

No wonder you think they can “pull shit off like that.”

Who’s the rube?
We could do without the dog whistles Levi.

You’re fooling nobody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you trying to insinuate?
What are you trying to insinuate? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not trying. Enough of the anti-Semitic dog whistles please