The Poker Social

I don't have any military training....I just don't play poker.
I have very important military training that week too! I will send my double. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

well played.
Can't make this one, BL
I was gonna try but I don't thinck Dear John will vouch for me.
@Katie, I did fall into one and it's taken me this long to climb out. I did not know my absence had been noticed. Hope you are well. I had my first glass of JW Blue Label last month and fondly thought of you

I let the dealers know about it and here is their response
i dont know how to play well but id love to watch and mingle..... first time to one of these
A few notes about the tournament. This is run according to the Texas definition of a legal home game. It is not open to the public, it is private, there is NO rake, this is NOT a money making operation. ALL money is returned to the players at the end of the night.
Hope to finally make one...
A few notes about the tournament. This is run according to the Texas definition of a legal home game. It is not open to the public, it is private, there is NO rake, this is NOT a money making operation. ALL money is returned to the players at the end of the night. Originally Posted by BigLouie

Well, drats, bats, cats chasing rats! What fun is that? (Like I was going to play, anyway. Poker is not my best game. I think it's spin the bottle.)
So I could put up real money without the real possiblity of losing it all? Nice!
Thanks let me know when!!
BL, are you still planning for early May?

GB
Check your PMs. Mine is full right now. Should be cleared up on Tuesday.
I tried a PM, but you're full.

I want to get in on this game!