Providers Working For LE?

I have heard of guys turning on there providers many of times and I have had some weird things happen once before. Like for example one of my clients a while back that I use to see all the time and we never discussed any prices or anything because he already new what to pay and what was in store. Also he use to always call he told me he hated texting but not this day. He text me if he was going to get the same treatment as before and how much? I told him you already know what our session is like. He said well what can I expect and how much should he bring? I never text bk nor did I ever see him again. I rather be safe than sorry its kinda weird to have a regular client text you something off the wall like that.
First off let me clarify and state that I am NOT LE lol.

I have provided contractual tactical services to several state law enforcement agencies (I am a PMC), and work closely with various law enforcement groups SWAT,VCA, SORT, SOT etc. and have alot of good friends that are full time cops and have bachelors in CJ. Im very familiar with LE operations basically.

Whoever your friend is, is an idiot.

Any sort of program like that would be if a provider got in trouble and an ADA offered a plea deal. No VICE unit is going to go through the trouble of getting an ADA to offer a deal to bust a few more people for misdemeanor crimes. The idea is just absurd and would be a huge mis use of police resources. Now if the provider was also trafficking narcotics or something like that then you can count on it.
Not just providers, but Johns as well...especially, if LE thinks it may be in connection with human trafficking.

http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/Ap....asp?NaID=5695