Hobby Dating VS RW dating..

Where you still providing services while you were RW dating?
I went on a date with a pro, during our drive for drinks she tells me she’s hungry so I offered her tube steak smothered in underwear with cream gravy, lol.
Hobby dating is far better. People tend to be more initially uninhibited who do this. And it’s not all about just how sexually adventurous they are.

People you tend to date in real world worth their salt take grooming. I date with a purpose and not just for the result of consistent sex. That’s takes more resources and time to do.

Hobby dating itself just seems people can be more themselves. And maybe that’s a testament to how more trusting ladies have been around me. They will drink more than 2 drinks and not feel vulnerable, there’s no vetting process when it comes to their levels of intimacy since it’s pre picked, and they don’t say no. Money is attached to those freedoms at times though. So that changes things.

Real world dating has money attached to it too. But it’s moreso about what you provide and present in life. Sex isn’t overly important initially because my expectations for real people aren’t the same as the providers I choose to see. Some of my most favorite ATF like providers were the polar opposite of the ladies and type I dated in real life. Can be challenging trying to find a lady with a mix of both good sex and intangible qualities and attributes of a good mate.
I used to go to a club called Sugars in San Antonio. At the time it was the busiest club in San Antonio. 2.99 steak and fries or something like that. There was a guy there who was a lawyer. He partied there everyday and folks loved him until he died and none of those females he spent all of his money on even cared to go to his funeral. I did plus two of his drinking buddies. Fast forward to at the Ritz. A rich dude would come in there with his driver get fucking plastered. Would make it rain with like 4000 dollars at a time. They would have to almost carry his ass out of there. He died; no one cared. You build real world relationships because when your ass gets old; sick none of the people here will give a fuck about you. Balance this shit. Buy sex(I hate the word hobby because my hobby is going to different restaurants not this) but have some balance in your life where you build relationships with people who will care about you when you really need them. Dying alone ain't cool.... Originally Posted by Pitroom
+1.