Another case of FAKE NEW??Hummmm

Amazing isn't it? "You must have imagined it."

It's called "shadow deleting."
Like "shadow banning."
Like "shadow correction."

Pointing it out makes one a "racist."

"Some pigs are more equal than others."
Racist shit happens all the time. I believe him Originally Posted by themystic
No empty bleach bottle has been found. The Chicago police have scoured hundreds of hours of video -- no evidence that this so-called "victim was ever accosted. The video of him in the lobby of his building shows him functioning normally, and he didn't alert the staff in the lobby that he had supposedly been accosted. No medical report has been released supporting his claim that he suffered two broken ribs. The so-called "victim" refused medical treatment and he didn't call for either the police or for an ambulance, and he had a long conversation with his publicity manager before they called the police. The claim that he heard "MAGA' was added to the police report after that story circulated in social media. You got nothing. You don't know what the shit you're talking about.

If no perps are found then of course the Chicago PD wouldn't be Nazis. Where do you get this shit oeb Originally Posted by themystic
No empty bleach bottle has been found. The Chicago police have scoured hundreds of hours of video -- no evidence that this so-called "victim was ever accosted. The video of him in the lobby of his building shows him functioning normally, and he didn't alert the staff in the lobby that he had supposedly been accosted. No medical report has been released supporting his claim that he suffered two broken ribs. The so-called "victim" refused medical treatment and he didn't call for either the police or for an ambulance, and he had a long conversation with his publicity manager before they called the police. The claim that he heard "MAGA' was added to the police report after that story circulated in social media. You got nothing. You don't know what the shit you're talking about.

No empty bleach bottle has been found. The Chicago police have scoured hundreds of hours of video -- no evidence that this so-called "victim was ever accosted. The video of him in the lobby of his building shows him functioning normally, and he didn't alert the staff in the lobby that he had supposedly been accosted. No medical report has been released supporting his claim that he suffered two broken ribs. The so-called "victim" refused medical treatment and he didn't call for either the police or for an ambulance, and he had a long conversation with his publicity manager before they called the police. The claim that he heard "MAGA' was added to the police report after that story circulated in social media. You got nothing. You don't know what the shit you're talking about. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
of course racists are going to say it never happen. I don't know if it happen or not
of course racists are going to say it never happen. I don't know if it happen or not Originally Posted by themystic
And race baiters are going to say it did...even if there is no evidence to support this ridiculous story...Gotcha!!
I love the after thought of the evil MAGA hat...that was a nice touch to set off the unhinged left!!
Cage rattling at it's finest!!
of course racists are going to say it never happen. I don't know if it happen or not Originally Posted by themystic
There's no evidence there was a crime.
To date just very suspicious , We will have to wait for Chicago PD. And No Hollywood type would EVER make anything up for the PR , with the MSM taking the bait hook line and sinker.
I'm still waiting too but it's going to be a longer wait now that he refuses to give the police his cell phone so they can verify that he was on the phone with his manager.Looks like he really wants those evil MAGA guys caught,huh?
this story line has been played out many times before

and it seems to always end where the victim had a dual role as both victim and perp

the left not only chases new and incredibly developed micro aggressions but also.....

people on the left wish to be victims for reasons ranging from desires for heroism, hatred, love of untruths, and even to create an event, out of frustration, that they just know would happen because they believe it would only that it hasn't yet

"cisgendered" white people do it for racists reasons too, but i'm not ready to say that's the right doing it for political reasons. a basic reason people are conservative is a belief in truth justice and the american way, so the numbers from the right for political reasons would naturally be diminished

remember the black guy in ferguson, mo who set fire to the doors of a black church, during the aftermath of the hands up don't shoot lie (another fake claim), so racists could be blamed?

here's a partial list, not even including 2017, 2018 and 2019 to date, a few of these fake claims seem to fall on the right, but the vast majority seem to be from the left

HATE CRIME HOAXES: A TIMELINE

this story line has been played out many times before

and it seems to always end where the victim had a dual role as both victim and perp

the left not only chases new and incredibly developed micro aggressions but also.....

people on the left wish to be victims for reasons ranging from desires for heroism, hatred, love of untruths, and even to create an event, out of frustration, that they just know would happen because they believe it would only that it hasn't yet

"cisgendered" white people do it for racists reasons too, but i'm not ready to say that's the right doing it for political reasons. a basic reason people are conservative is a belief in truth justice and the american way, so the numbers from the right for political reasons would naturally be diminished

remember the black guy in ferguson, mo who set fire to the doors of a black church, during the aftermath of the hands up don't shoot lie (another fake claim), so racists could be blamed?

here's a partial list, not even including 2017, 2018 and 2019 to date, a few of these fake claims seem to fall on the right, but the vast majority seem to be from the left

HATE CRIME HOAXES: A TIMELINE

2007200820092010201120122013201420152016 Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Not bad considering there are 350 million people in American. You list approximately 60 cases. Thats 0.0000001714285714 odds of that happening.

Advice to Snowflakes on the Right. Conclusion: Get over it. Find something else to bitch about.

Heres a fun stat der Fuhrer Trump has lied approximately 8,000 times in his 2 years in office. Thats about 11 per day: Conclusion: Hes a lying fuck
I don't think the guy went out looking for a sub sandwich. I think he was looking for a hot dog and bag of nuts.
And it did not go well.
I don't think the guy went out looking for a sub sandwich. I think he was looking for a hot dog and bag of nuts.
And it did not go well. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No it didn't go well . He ran into some Ignorant fuck Racist Nazi Trump loving cocksucker. They lurk in the shadows because they are scared little snowflake bitches
Oh TM, woman to woman, tell me how you really feel?

No it didn't go well . He ran into some Ignorant fuck Racist Nazi Trump loving cocksucker. They lurk in the shadows because they are scared little snowflake bitches Originally Posted by themystic
Oh TM, woman to woman, tell me how you really feel? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Did you have another post op surgery?. Slow down sweetheart we are already having a hard time telling what you are
Stay on topic - this thread is all about you. Don't worry sweet pea - it'll be a short thread.

Did you have another post op surgery?. Slow down sweetheart we are already having a hard time telling what you are Originally Posted by themystic
Began being used extensively as a putdown for someone, usually on the political left, who is easily offended or felt they needed a "safe space" away from the harsh realities of the world, but now has morphed into a general putdown for anyone that complains about any subject.

Shhhhhh I see Nazis ( because That's not racist in any way )