What Will The US’s Response Be When China Invades Taiwan.

NOTHING ,,, china is going to run the world
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2021, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
Racism is not confined to 'white supremacists".

Quote -math is racist

so is defending Taiwan

I Love Freedom - only white people are racist

math is not racist - some dumb whore claims that

'f' - arrogant -, insulting, name-calling is a Rules violation.

Please contribute in a civil , cogent, and constructive fashion.

Racism - can be a part of teh mind set of any person of any skin color -

Your assertion that only white people can be racist is 'Racist' in and of itself - and characteristic of the OBLM terrorists who are trying to force marxism on a free society with their riots and violence .

That written - the thread is about China invading Taiwan - please do pay attention to the subject of teh thread.

Following the examples of the DPST's - is not cogent or constructive debate on issues.

Sorry about that but please do not use "teh" it hurts my eyes.

Who did I call names?When I said some dumb whore said math is racist I meant some dumb bitch lady professor

"Who did i call names" - Comment - every white person is a 'racist' in Ur opinion.

"I Love Freedom - only white people are racist"
America would get its ass beat if they did try to intervene.

https://news.yahoo.com/were-going-to...OrDI-J8SXtnEI9
America would get its ass beat if they did try to intervene.

https://news.yahoo.com/were-going-to...OrDI-J8SXtnEI9 Originally Posted by Little Monster
Nah, you need to read into that a bit more. It's not that we would lose, it's just that our typical format for rolling over 3rd world countries wouldn't work. It's the modern equivalent of watching different armies try and fail to march on Russia. for 500 years.

Goal shouldn't be about taking ground, but crippling or demolishing their capabilities.

On the flip side, if China goes to biological weapons like they assumed, the nukes come out, that's the easiest way to handle it.

But otherwise I agree on one thing - China has ALWAYS been defense oriented. It's been that way since the kingdoms united.
  • oeb11
  • 03-17-2021, 01:11 PM
China must control teh Skies with Air power to have a prayer of launching a sea-borne invasion of Taiwan.

that is the crux of necessity for a sea-borne invasion.

China is building up their Navy and air power - but if America and its' carriers and land based air power are on board to thwart China with military force - even Xi might think twice.

that requires military discipline and will from teh civilian elected officials - and fiden is a senile idiot whom Xi knows he can push around without consequences.

lm jr seems to want America 'ass kicked' - so - lm jr - go join teh Chinese military and join teh invasion - and worship teh marxist Big Brother One loves!
It would be funny to watch and see how long lm jr would last in the Chinese military.

LOL

Don't bother to deny One loves 'Big Brother" - lm jr and its' credibility are nonexistent.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2021, 02:53 PM

lm jr seems to want America 'ass kicked' - so - lm jr - go join teh Chinese military and join teh invasion - and worship teh marxist Big Brother One loves!

t. Originally Posted by oeb11
Using your logic....you should join the Taiwan's military.
  • oeb11
  • 03-17-2021, 04:48 PM
Remember - 'w' - Gun Control means teh military as well as teh law-abiding people of he country.
Just look at the response to Ukraine invasion by Russia , that’s all you need to see
  • oeb11
  • 03-17-2021, 05:53 PM
fiden is owned by the chinese - he won't lift a finger for teh people of taiwan
Or America - fiden sees teh People of America as just a source for ' his government money'
'Nothing More
and for young women to bring him his pudding - and be sniffed. .
Using your logic....you should join the Taiwan's military. Originally Posted by WTF
Ummmm Obbie & logic?!?!?!?!

Now there's two words that don't go together!!!
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2021, 12:53 PM
Let's not feed teh 'Master of Baiting" Trolls
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2021, 02:48 PM
Ummmm Obbie & logic?!?!?!?!

Now there's two words that don't go together!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
I was pointing out how illogical his fucked up logic was