Biden lays a trap for Trump by picking Harris???

She is between Berine and Warren on the leftist chart ( DW Nominate score look it up )
Y2K is coming , the Great Reset , agenda 20/30 9 (check it out UN web page , world economic forum 2020 ) Jan will be the BIG surprise
UC - please elaborate on Harris' husband.

Thx! Originally Posted by oeb11
First off he's probably a Cuckold, lol.
He may have been wanting to convey to Vlad that he had been taking CoQ10 and would be able to physically bend over backwards or be up for being spit-roasted. That's what I thought he meant at the time. Just wasn't sure if the Wookie was part of the tag team or not. Notice how he was patting his hand as if to say, ain't you sweet?

...Perfect example: Russian "Collusion" ...

... Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • oeb11
  • 08-14-2020, 08:37 AM
Biden has laid a trap for himself

I'm just waiting for the Dim voter base to realize who/what her husband is. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

yes - She married White - had to move up from speaker willie.

Anything else on her Husband ???
Threesome with laToya maybe????
yes - She married White - had to move up from speaker willie.

Anything else on her Husband ???
Threesome with laToya maybe???? Originally Posted by oeb11
That could be part of the reason why she was picked because she's married to a white guy. So now they can pat themselves on the back and proclaim "See we aren't racist" So basically Kamala and her husband are just tools for the DNC, there's really no merit behind her appointment.
Probably because she between Berine and warren on the leftist score ( DW Nomnate ste) She's the squad
Notice how he was patting his hand as if to say, ain't you sweet? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I believe Obaminable was giving his upper thigh a squeeze and that hand movement was to stop any further intrusion to his groin. I suspect Obaminable was trying to "size him up" to determine if Bitten could handle it all or would Bitten's son have to pitch in. Didn't you know that Bitten's son is nicknamed "Bag Man."
DPST's are not well enough educated - nor have the attention span ,Thinking is hard