Unfortunate PM

Or have some girls have keyboarded and priced themselves out of the market and instead of seeing the faults of their own marketing schemes they choose to blame and demonize a more experienced clientele than they are used to in most other areas and then act horrified when it bites them in the ass. Originally Posted by boardman
I hope you aren't referring to me as one who has "keyboarded and priced myself out of the market"....Because I have been successful everywhere I have ever toured, and would have been in Houston if some of you didn't make me want to puke.

And if you are actually referring to some of the guys on here as being the more "experienced clientele"...then that just makes me laugh, most of the guys who have been harassing me don't even hobby...I know what "experienced clientelle" are, and its certainly not a handful of guys on this board.

I have toured many US & European cities, large and small, have never had any complaints about my marketing, advertising, blog, website or personality....Except HOUSTON...and it's not just me who feels that way, tons of other ladies do as well. So maybe you guys should take a step back and look at the big picture, you may see that the problem isn't the providers, but the guys who get off on scaring them away...
Damnit Boardman...I was leading him down the road that would end with me proving that she didn't really pre-book all those sessions she said she did and it was because of her price range and posts that she didn't get any business and cancelled her trip, not because of us...

Now you had to go and preempt my plan...I never liked you... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

It's scary how much we thinck alike.
Does that mean I'm as big of an asshole as you are?
I have toured many US & European cities, large and small, have never had any complaints about my marketing, advertising, blog, website or personality....Except HOUSTON...and it's not just me who feels that way, tons of other ladies do as well. So maybe you guys should take a step back and look at the big picture, you may see that the problem isn't the providers, but the guys who get off on scaring them away... Originally Posted by Valerie
I don't think houston and its hobbyist are missing anything by the way of some providers making a decision of visiting or not visiting. I am a very frequent hobbyist and any given week i have so many choice that sometimes it is hard to decide who to see.

There is amazing local talent and I see some amazing visiting providers and there is no dearth of either.

A few rude posters on this board (according to you and countless others) does not not do anything to affect Houston hobby scene negatively. On contrary i find it sometimes useful in my decision making process.
I am a provider...my work is based on advertising, this is a forum dedicated to providers and hobbyists....There is no reason why I should have to have "thicker skin" just so I can post a few threads...To even imply something like that is just ignorant...If you don't like to see providers posting ads, THEN GO TO A DIFFERENT FORUM..

Originally Posted by Valerie

Its funny you should word it like that....... because I thought there was already a spot where you COULD and SHOULD advertise here.... In fact, there are 2 dedicated ones (Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup) and another that is a softer less intrusive ad spot (Welcome Wagon)...... so by that rational, doesn't that make you in the wrong for posting ads in CoEd and Sandbox? I'm not at all picking on you here, but if you are going
to have it one way, you can't have it the other too.......

Think what you want, I didn't deserve any of this....Have a nice week. Originally Posted by Valerie
Again, I am very sorry you feel this way..... but yet again, your name was NEVER mentioned in this thread even if we all know it was directly about you......... And for that matter how did anyone ever attack you in any fashion in any of these threads? By mentioning that you are posting ThreADs is NOT an attack.... its an observation.... yet you get overly defensive EVERY time....... and if you not coming because of some "no-named" interweb folk, then I hate to tell you that they are in EVERY city....... sorry you feel this way about how things went, but I really think that you are not seeing the forest thru the trees here.....

JaD
Stepping back a bit, as Valerie asked, and looking at the big picture here...I find it kind of amusing that the drama around this had pretty much died down last night...

...and then got all sorts of resurrected by Blowpop, in his post this afternoon! Sorry BP, had to say it...
I am a provider...my work is based on advertising, this is a forum dedicated to providers and hobbyists....There is no reason why I should have to have "thicker skin" just so I can post a few threads...To even imply something like that is just ignorant...If you don't like to see providers posting ads, THEN GO TO A DIFFERENT FORUM..
Originally Posted by Valerie
If I wanted to look at ads for providers I would go to the forum titled "provider ads". That is the forum that ads are supposed to be in. This coed forum is supposed to be for Hobby related discussions. Of course "hobby related" is to be interpreted however management sees fit.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2011, 01:43 PM
So you took money out of your child's mouth because some folks in Houston were mean to you on one message board? Even though there was a line of men waiting to see you? This is your most entertaining post yet. Originally Posted by Wayward
No Father Wayward....she canceled Houston and Changed to Knoxville. That is not taking food from a baby's mouth but even if it was we should not comment on anyone's kids!

Here is how I see it, there are always two sides to a story (well in this case hundreds) and sometimes nobody is wrong but then nobody is 100% right.

I was booked to see her so if any of you thinks that makes me a WK then you can have a word with my penis

Here is what can happen. If people send pm's to a girl that can be construed as being insulting and she gets enough of them and Houston is known to be 'hot' right now, why would anything but a desperate person visit us.

Yes there can be some really stupid posts but we are supposed to overlook any by hot chicks that have great reviews!
Wayward, my point is that Eccie isn't YMWV.

I don't think we should be giving providers any sort of "trial". That's fine and dandy on the Island, where everything is a parody and things aren't as they seem.

But providers come here to advertise their business. Hobbyists come here to get info about providers. Humor is great, but once you start fucking with someone's business, it stops being funny.

I've known providers who literally live appointment to appointment, and driving away business could mean the difference between paying the rent and living on the street. I know I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

In terms of the specifics: I don't know the provider in question, or her motivations. And I don't get my kicks trying to figure them out. But unless a provider does something that justifies an alert, I think that hobbyists should treat her with respect.

And if that's impossible, then simply keep quiet.

Now isn't everyone happy they didn't vote for me for moderator? LOL.
No Father Wayward....she canceled Houston and Changed to Knoxville. That is not taking food from a bay's mouth but even if it was we should not comment on anyone's kids!

Here is how I see it, there are always two sides to a story and sometimes nobody is wrong but then nobody is 100% right.

I was booked to see her so if any of you thinks that makes me a WK then you can have a word with my penis

Here is what can happen. If people send pm's to a girl that can be construed as being insulting and she gets enough of them and Houston is known to be 'hot' right now, why would anything but a desperate person visit us.

Yes there can be so really stupid posts but we are supposed to overlook any by hot chicks that have great reviews! Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry you got caught in the crossfire but a couple of things need to be corrected. She brought up the kids and AFAIK everything was out in the open. If harassing PM's were sent she needs to take that up with mgmt.
JaD[/QUOTE]

If I wanted to look at ads for providers I would go to the forum titled "provider ads". That is the forum that ads are supposed to be in. This coed forum is supposed to be for Hobby related discussions. Of course "hobby related" is to be interpreted however management sees fit. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Once again....The only Ads I ever put for Houston were in the Ads section....Anything else I posted in here or sandbox wasn't...I posted"Thinking about Houston"-asking valid questions, "I got the nicest email from a gent"-not an Ad, posted a m&g in sandbox-to hopefully meet ladies and gents (still not an AD), replied to fav music thread, fav movies thread, a poll thread, panty dropping cologne thread....NONE OF WHICH ARE ADS....So, you're wrong.
As hooker after hooker on this board has said, there is absolutely NOTHING we can do to negatively influence a provider's livelihood. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
There is a difference between a person's pride and reality. Having been involved in marketing for years, I know firsthand the damage that bad word-of-mouth can do to a brand, even a national one. And in a small community like this one, the effects magnify.

Washing your hands of responsibility for your actions is something I wouldn't have expected from you.

It's okay to have those standards...it's also counter productive to be upset when people don't live up to them... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
If this post changes one person's behavior, it was worth it.
JaD Originally Posted by Valerie

Once again....The only Ads I ever put for Houston were in the Ads section....Anything else I posted in here or sandbox wasn't...I posted"Thinking about Houston"-asking valid questions, "I got the nicest email from a gent"-not an Ad, posted a m&g in sandbox-to hopefully meet ladies and gents (still not an AD), replied to fav music thread, fav movies thread, a poll thread, panty dropping cologne thread....NONE OF WHICH ARE ADS....So, you're wrong.[/quote]

And I just fell off the turnip truck yesterday.
JaD Originally Posted by Valerie

Once again....The only Ads I ever put for Houston were in the Ads section....Anything else I posted in here or sandbox wasn't...I posted"Thinking about Houston"-asking valid questions, "I got the nicest email from a gent"-not an Ad, posted a m&g in sandbox-to hopefully meet ladies and gents (still not an AD), replied to fav music thread, fav movies thread, a poll thread, panty dropping cologne thread....NONE OF WHICH ARE ADS....So, you're wrong.[/quote]

We like to have fun in Houston and poke fun at each other. Perhaps WTF and BP have a point that we shouldn't kid with visitors like we kid with locals. But if you go back and reread the threads in question with that slant I think you may find that several members tried to convey to you that it was all in fun, but that you never took it that way and were actually just as rude as you perceived us to be.

I will apologize to you for my thread if it offended you, it was not about you however but visiting providers in General who use the coed section for advertising at an advantage that is not allowed to the local women.

Have a great trip to Knovxville and wish you well in all your life's pursuits
Sorry you got caught in the crossfire but a couple of things need to be corrected. She brought up the kids and AFAIK everything was out in the open. If harassing PM's were sent she needs to take that up with mgmt. Originally Posted by boardman
Harassment shouldn't even be happening on the boards either, it's in the bloody rules, and I did take a lot of things up with MGMT.

As far as my children, yes I told you about them, I explained that my autistic son's therapy was X amount of $ each month to try and explain and help some of you understand why I do this, and why it is important that I don't loose out on money because of some guys who act like little boys and scare people off....I'm sure there are other ladies in similar situations, and I would hate for them to loose any business because of you guys..

I mentioned what happened to my daughter bc OHW and so many more of you just kept on and on saying rude and cruel things, for absolutely no reason...People who do that are called Sadists....So I said that to OHW to point out just how sadistic I thought he was being to me.

But of course, you guys go and turn it around to me having a pity party, and think I was trying to get sympathy.....I don't want your bloody sympathy, sympathy does nothing for me....All I have ever wanted was to be treated kindly, which for most men I've encountered hasn't been a problem, but for you guys it seems impossible.

Either way, bringing my kids up again and again, and someone continuously saying "Dead Babies!?" is uncalled for, and I would appreciate if everyone would stop throwing that in my face.
aNd U sAwRy mUtHAfUckErS wAnDeR y I NcCs dat WaKeUp dUdE a fUEw mUnTs bEK?

KnoW u NoE!!!!!