Was I in the wrong? I'd love to get the thoughts from both men & women.

There is no response needed on this one. You were wrong. When he said this is my wife your response should have been simply hey how are you doing. What part of your mind would think it's okay for a woman to tell another woman you didn't know he had a wife. Cmon Brooke. You were wrong. All you had to say was glad to meet you, he talks about you all the time or say nothing. 99 .9 percent of women would have an issue with what you said. It was disrespectful and a slight. Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
Nein. Sie hat die Wahrheit gesagt. Wie sie sollte. Dies war keine Hobby-Situation. Warum lügen, wenn er tatsächlich noch nie erwähnt hat, dass sie ihn von der Seite beäugt? Es ist eine gute Lektion für ihn, die er offensichtlich nicht lernt, Lob zu singen und zu bekräftigen, dass er eine Frau hat, wenn er mit Menschen spricht.
: No. She told the truth. As she should. This was a non-hobby situation. Why lie when in fact he's never mentioned her "side eyeing him" ass ever. It's a good lesson for him that he obviously isn't learning, to sing the praises & to reaffirm he has a wife when talking to people. :
Gotcha. It’s hard to tell over text. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

I only give "an advice". never claim it to be good
There is no response needed on this one. You were wrong. When he said this is my wife your response should have been simply hey how are you doing. What part of your mind would think it's okay for a woman to tell another woman you didn't know he had a wife. Cmon Brooke. You were wrong. All you had to say was glad to meet you, he talks about you all the time or say nothing. 99 .9 percent of women would have an issue with what you said. It was disrespectful and a slight. Originally Posted by Jetsetlife

She was probably caught off guard and didn't see this coming. I'm sure all of us have had scenarios we would've like to have replayed something, given another 5 minutes to think about it.
All you had to say was glad to meet you, he talks about you all the time or say nothing. 99 .9 percent of women would have an issue with what you said. It was disrespectful and a slight. Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
The spouse obviously has issues, probably the main reason Bobby always has the kids with him & why he had never mentioned her before. Any reasonable & sensible person would not react the way she did.
She was already pissed about her Mahi tacos being too cold & the Sauvignon Blanc being too warm so she went off on Brooke without evaluating the situation.
A respectful person would have just said hello back then confronted him about it later bcd, not have a conniption in the middle of the Bennigan's.
This may be a blessing in disguise for Bobby & help him realize it's an unhealthy union.
  • bbkid
  • 08-23-2023, 06:03 AM
.....but with Houston Raceway Park being demolished, the fun has been taken out as the nearest quarter mile tracks are up near Navasota or east close to Vidor. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Navasota??? You mean Lufkin/Diboll, I think, sir. (Which, btw, is a nice place! C'mon up some time and join us). Evadale is....okay, I guess.

Sorry for the hijack, Brooke. IMO, you did nothing wrong. I think the lady far overreacted and you should just shrug it off.
Lets stay with the OPs question
Very poor choice of words, IMO.
You knowing her husband's car and texting him on Friday night probably had some thoughts circulating in her head. She was probably half cocked at that point and when a blonde with big breast walked in and announced she didn't know he was married....yeah, boom goes the dynamite.
Brooksie Brooksie, what are we going to do with you? Not your fault. Bobby must have been caught playing before or that is how they met. As you know, some women are just that insecure. Any small comment that can be taken out of context will be ...
  • pxmcc
  • 08-26-2023, 02:30 AM
ffr (for future reference): keep it simple.
"ntmu.."
The woulda, coulda,shoulda, in hind site might have been, so nice to meet you I have been doing business at Bobby's shop for years. Have seen the kids there many times, so nice to finally get to meet you.
Right away he said this is my wife and your response was I had no idea you were married. Laughable male or female would think that was okay. In front of his children. Wow is all I can say. Bobby is the idiot for inviting you inside knowing your mouth could possibly destroy everything. If I'm Bobby I am not repairing shit for you ever or accepting any referrals. You are bad juju.(perhaps boo update your pictures from those 6 years ago(