The Girlfriend Experience

I met a reality producer last year......it was a disappointment to learn that they do a lot of "staged" events. So I don't watch them anymore.....it's just not the same. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Prior to last year you thought reality TV was real? I didn't think anyone actually believed that. I stopped watching TV around eighteen years ago when reality shows started dominating the networks.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Yea, actually I did. And, obviously by the ratings these things get, I'm not the only one. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hey! Ah thinck Ah figgered out why Ellen an' a whole passel o' utha folks is a-votin' fer Mr. Ree-ality Show hisself, Donald T. Rump
So some SB that's in college full time is more "open-minded" than chicks on here who do deepthroat and gangbangs? I find that real hard to believe at least percentage wise from a macro perspective comparing the two groups. Originally Posted by galaxon00
I never said anything about being more open minded than the full service girls. If anything I was referring to the open mindedness of being seen with a man that is much older than them. I only hobby when I'm in between relationships. A relationship is much more fun than banging random women even if they are extremely open BCD.
No, BillyC said they were more open minded. I was only agreeing that there are plenty of young ladies available for SB relationships which in many ways are more fulfilling than just hobbying.