Obama regrets golfing after Foley death

• WTF
  • 09-09-2014, 12:27 AM
No, I'm not fucking kidding you. There is no way Reagan comes close to Obama in incompetence, corruption and stupidity. Reagan may well have been incompetent (Nah, not really. He was actually a terrific executive), corrupt and stupid, but he is minor league compared to Obama taking the gold medal in all three categories. You just refuse to see it because you're an idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Reagan started this spend now and charge it mentality. It has built a cult of idiots that only see the other side as corrupt....just look at JDCornhole and well in the mirror to see two glaring examples.

This isn't about spending, though that is a part of it. It's about the entire culture of the office. I am not saying all other Presidents were angels. Most were at least two out of three. But Obama is the MOST incompetent, MOST corrupt, and LEAST intelligent of any president in history. Agree or disagree, WPF, but quit trying to reshape the argument to try to make yourself look smart. As usual, you have failed.
  • WTF
  • 09-09-2014, 01:17 AM
This isn't about spending, though that is a part of it. It's about the entire culture of the office. I am not saying all other Presidents were angels. Most were at least two out of three. But Obama is the MOST incompetent, MOST corrupt, and LEAST intelligent of any president in history. Agree or disagree, WPF, but quit trying to reshape the argument to try to make yourself look smart. As usual, you have failed. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Arguing with you or anyone else about who the worst President is makes neither of us look to bright you dumb fuck.
Arguing with you or anyone else about who the worst President is makes neither of us look to bright you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by WTF
What do you expect from Hanoi COG? Isn't he the same "dumb fuck" who started a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated himself to be a leading contender for the title?
Arguing with you or anyone else about who the worst President is makes neither of us look to bright you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by WTF
Lol! Who's arguing? You can think what you want. You're just trying to change the argument to make yourself look smart. It didn't work.

I don't think the old gizzard really believes the hog wash he splashes around so carelessly.

. . . I think he is just a crotchety old provocateur who wants, nay, craves attention.

Your opinion is one of extremes and absolutes.

Bitter and prejudiced.

In short, you're full of shit, and the leading legitimate vote better for your own Dipshit of the Year poll, something which meant quite a lot to you, obviously. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't think the old gizzard really believes the hog wash he splashes around so carelessly.

. . . I think he is just a crotchety old provocateur who wants, nay, craves attention.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

REALLY... REALLY? ... REALLY!

I think the issue of FastGoon's political illiteracy and terminal Kool-Aid poisoning has been a long settled fact.
I think the issue of FastGoon's political illiteracy and terminal Kool-Aid poisoning has been a long settled fact. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FastGoon - good one!!