Hypothetical question - Lovely

That is not Lovely.

He skin is too light, and there is no tattoo on her chest. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
That is 100% Lovely. The tattoo has been removed from the picture. Easy peasy.
That is 100% Lovely. The tattoo has been removed from the picture. Easy peasy. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Concur 100%. It is so obvious. The chin/jawline is indisputable.

And yes, even $19 Photo Editing software can now easily remove unwanted things. My apps have "cloning" tools...highlight a skin-tone area you like, and swipe over the tattoo, and voila...gone!
Yes when Julie was in studio the too the dragon off of her back both here and the new pics she had for Cali.
I have looked at her pics again.

I still say that does not look like her.

I don't see how you guys can say 100% this and 100% that.

I have seen her over 20 times, and I don't think that looks her.

The eyes are different, the legs are not as toned, and the pic of her of her on the bean

bag does not look like her at all !

The pic of her standing, facing the camera, the hips are too thick.

The usual photo shop that all the agencies do.
I think it is her LG

After all we are looking at pics which means dated by 5 years lol
It’s absolutely her. She’s goes by Lovelyn here. I was with her here in OC a week or so ago. Her tats are airbrushed out. It’s slow everywhere from what I’m told by a Booker I’m close to. It certainly is in LA and the Bay Area, as some of the stalwarts there are coming here, and regulars here are traveling to drum up business as fresh blood.
BTW, saw a post implying aJD and AsianP were the same. One of the funniest things I’ve read recently.
I have looked at her pics again.

I still say that does not look like her.

I don't see how you guys can say 100% this and 100% that.

I have seen her over 20 times, and I don't think that looks her.

The eyes are different, the legs are not as toned, and the pic of her of her on the bean

bag does not look like her at all !

The pic of her standing, facing the camera, the hips are too thick.

The usual photo shop that all the agencies do. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Let's Go, let me say that it's 1000% Lovely's pictures. How do I know?
Lovely showed me her phone with those exact pictures and much more. We discussed quite a bit about those pictures as to when they were taken and what kind of PS was done to those pictures.
So that's Lovely on those pictures without any argument.
Maybe Lovelyn doesn’t want to be Lovely and Let’s go is doing her a favor. As it is she is not happy Dallas board is talking about her… so much that she canceled her trip… maybe things should die down and grant her wishes..
All right, I guess it must be her, but at what point during the photoshop process, i.e.

lightening normal skin tone, removal of tattoos, body shaping alterations, does the woman

no longer look like her actual self? And shouldn't be portrayed as so and so.

For instance, Nana's pics on the website don't look like her either, but are they 5 years

old, or 10 years old? Or they not of her at all?

Inquiring minds want to know.
not a hypothesis, I believe Lovely IS coming back, and I predict her return will spell the end of GL

good luck boyz
not a hypothesis, I believe Lovely IS coming back, and I predict her return will spell the end of GL

good luck boyz Originally Posted by HollyDonkey

How So ????