Interesting lol

Sounds like all non-violent, victimless crimes to me. Yep, she's definitely harmless. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Gabs is working on her co workers behalf.
WOW I just made a guess based on what would make someone leave that much money behind.
WOW I just made a guess based on what would make someone leave that much money behind. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Likely an excellent probability that she would not get sprung. I didn't add it up, but I think it's 3 or 4 cases for which she's ostensibly in collections on fines/restitution and at least one outstanding bench warrant (without the current case). You were right and then some.
I grew up in Erie and have similar friends as her on Facebook so weird. I just watched the pizza bomber documentary and looked her up. It is actually a good watch. Especially if you know Erie it’s so smal.
On a side note this is where Jinny and gabs have been hiding!!!! Hi girls! Xoxo
Hey Sexy Girl!
On a side note this is where Jinny and gabs have been hiding!!!! Hi girls! Xoxo Originally Posted by klassygerl
Hey there beautiful! How's it going with you?
Great!i took me a while to figure out this site was back. But I’m glad it is. Now if I can only figure out how to post a ad I’ll be good.
You can post once a week in the weekly or weekend update section. Just be sure to check out the new rules regarding what you can say
Ok thanks Jinny