Trump on immigration

You start down a very slippery slope when you start removing people's rights to suit right wing hysteria Originally Posted by BigLouie
What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand?
They have no rights to remove.
Hell even Bill "oreally told trump, you can't deport people with citizenship.
Hell even Bill "oreally told trump, you can't deport people with citizenship. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
who said anything about deporting citizens? illegal immigrants are the issue. this whole anchor baby noise is just that, noise. the 14th amendment was never intended to allow that, it was designed to address the citizenship of former slaves who themselves did not have citizenship. as several have noted only Congress has the right to set immigration law, not the President or the Supreme Court. yet over time, the Supreme Court "legislated from the Bench" which has become a problem with the legal system in general, to imply some sort of birthright to anyone who runs across the border and has a child here.

if that's so, why do we have immigration laws at all? not needed. just let anyone come here and stay and Viola! you are an American Citizen! fucking CRAP.

the part of the 14th amendment O'Rielly cited was not meant for illegals. so just like Ann Coulter claims .. he's fucking STUPID.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States."

the above applies to legal immigrants who while not yet citizens are here legally, with the proper visas required. these people lawfully applied to emigrate here and such, they followed the law and the procedures. of course their children are automatically citizens as they should be. but not illegals who snuck into this country.
who said anything about deporting citizens? illegal immigrants are the issue. this whole anchor baby noise is just that, noise. the 14th amendment was never intended to allow that, it was designed to address the citizenship of former slaves who themselves did not have citizenship. as several have noted only Congress has the right to set immigration law, not the President or the Supreme Court. yet over time, the Supreme Court "legislated from the Bench" which has become a problem with the legal system in general, to imply some sort of birthright to anyone who runs across the border and has a child here.

if that's so, why do we have immigration laws at all? not needed. just let anyone come here and stay and Viola! you are an American Citizen! fucking CRAP.

the part of the 14th amendment O'Rielly cited was not meant for illegals. so just like Ann Coulter claims .. he's fucking STUPID.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States."

the above applies to legal immigrants who while not yet citizens are here legally, with the proper visas required. these people lawfully applied to emigrate here and such, they followed the law and the procedures. of course their children are automatically citizens as they should be. but not illegals who snuck into this country. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So pobrecita puta woomby won't be able to be the "anchor baby " anymore for his Daddy / brother and Momma / SEEster ? No wonder woomby is so against deportation of illegals. And they're some of his best customers down at the 'holes !
So pobrecita puta woomby won't be able to be the "anchor baby " anymore for his Daddy / brother and Momma / SEEster ? No wonder woomby is so against deportation of illegals. And they're some of his best customers down at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Are you that sad that you have to follow me around making comments on shit that really has nothing to do with me? It's bad enough you're a fucking brain-dead moron, but you ruin it for people trying to actually have a debate on issues with your idiotic bullshit. I told you, Plymouth Rock landed on me, not the other way around, dipshit.

the above applies to legal immigrants who while not yet citizens are here legally, with the proper visas required. these people lawfully applied to emigrate here and such, they followed the law and the procedures. of course their children are automatically citizens as they should be. but not illegals who snuck into this country. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I could see this backfiring. You start fucking with amendments and who's to say the second won't be next. Just like the religious want to allow religious things on capital grounds and it opened shit up for the satan worshippers to put their shit up there. The christians didn't think about that.

Trump did when he said to deport families wakko.
A citizen cannot be deported. You'd have to strip them of their citizenship first.
Fine strip anyone who wants to join ISIS or conduct Jihad of their citizenship under the current law and kick their asses far out of the country.

Stop anchor babies immediately or redefine them strictly as being the child of at least one parent who is an American (like Barack Obama).

Install a probationary period and anyone who is convicted of a felony, a hate crime, multiple misdemeanors, tax fraud, or takes actions against the country or people will be stripped of their probationary citizenship and deported. Since government has gotten so involved...I'm sure that we can even dissolve any marriage (like Barack Obama's mothers) automatically.

Put the 14th amendment back to the SCOTUS and show that it is a Civil War amendment whose time is over. Vote to repeal it.
A citizen cannot be deported. You'd have to strip them of their citizenship first. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Tell it to Trump.
I could see this backfiring. You start fucking with amendments and who's to say the second won't be next. Just like the religious want to allow religious things on capital grounds and it opened shit up for the satan worshippers to put their shit up there. The christians didn't think about that. Originally Posted by WombRaider
then start your movement to amend the Constitution. strike out whatever you can get ratified. there's a process for it. The Constitution by design was not meant to unchangeable. look how many new amendments have been added by now? the founding fathers knew there had to be a way to add to and or change it. and there are several actually. Congress can propose a new amendment and the States ratify it. If Congress won't act, the States can. in fact, if you held a Constitutional convention led by the States and got the required 3/4 majority as i recall there's nothing Congress could do about it.

so if it's been added to before, and it has, why would you oppose it now? just because it might be amended in a way you don't like? tough shit. the Majority rules.

Trump did when he said to deport families wakko. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
these children aren't citizens. the 14th amendment was never intended to grant citizenship to the children of illegals. originally it's intent was to recognize as citizens the children of former slaves. it also applies to children of legal immigrants only. that's Trump's point and i think he's right.

for the sake of argument let's say these kids of illegals are citizens. so what do you do? do you deport the parents but keep the kids? They'd become wards of the state. that's not going to work. besides, it would be inhumane to break up the families.

so since you can't deport the kids, you just let the parents stay too? as illegals? or do you just cave fuckin' in and ignore their crime of illegally entering this country and make them citizens?

while it is non sequitur to hold the children guilty of the crimes of their parents, in this case that's exactly what you do. they all go.

A citizen cannot be deported. You'd have to strip them of their citizenship first. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
yes COG, a citizen can be deported. what kinda Law did you practice? i'm sure it was not Constitutional Law.

any citizen who holds dual citizenship can have their US citizenship stripped from them and deported back to their country of origin. happens all the time. so while it only apples in one certain situation, and requires a law be broken as well, you can deport a US Citizen if they are in fact dual citizens of the US and some other Country.
I could see this backfiring. You start fucking with amendments and who's to say the second won't be next. Just like the religious want to allow religious things on capital grounds and it opened shit up for the satan worshippers to put their shit up there. The christians didn't think about that. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The 2d is one of the originol Bill of Rights. It's just my opinion, but The Bill of Rights are the closest thing we, as a secular country, have to a sacred document.

But as I said. Just my own personal feelings.
The 2d is one of the originol Bill of Rights. It's just my opinion, but The Bill of Rights are the closest thing we, as a secular country, have to a sacred document.

But as I said. Just my own personal feelings. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And you're likely right, but I was just pointing out to be careful what you ask for.
then start your movement to amend the Constitution. strike out whatever you can get ratified. there's a process for it. The Constitution by design was not meant to unchangeable. look how many new amendments have been added by now? the founding fathers knew there had to be a way to add to and or change it. and there are several actually. Congress can propose a new amendment and the States ratify it. If Congress won't act, the States can. in fact, if you held a Constitutional convention led by the States and got the required 3/4 majority as i recall there's nothing Congress could do about it.

so if it's been added to before, and it has, why would you oppose it now? just because it might be amended in a way you don't like? tough shit. the Majority rules.

these children aren't citizens. the 14th amendment was never intended to grant citizenship to the children of illegals. originally it's intent was to recognize as citizens the children of former slaves. it also applies to children of legal immigrants only. that's Trump's point and i think he's right.

for the sake of argument let's say these kids of illegals are citizens. so what do you do? do you deport the parents but keep the kids? They'd become wards of the state. that's not going to work. besides, it would be inhumane to break up the families.

so since you can't deport the kids, you just let the parents stay too? as illegals? or do you just cave fuckin' in and ignore their crime of illegally entering this country and make them citizens?

while it is non sequitur to hold the children guilty of the crimes of their parents, in this case that's exactly what you do. they all go.

yes COG, a citizen can be deported. what kinda Law did you practice? i'm sure it was not Constitutional Law.

any citizen who holds dual citizenship can have their US citizenship stripped from them and deported back to their country of origin. happens all the time. so while it only apples in one certain situation, and requires a law be broken as well, you can deport a US Citizen if they are in fact dual citizens of the US and some other Country. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Technically, COG is correct. In order to deport them, they would not be a citizen anymore.
Deporting 11 million people would cost between 150 and 200 BILLION dollars not to mention the logistics. Plus each and every person would be entitled to a hearing and an appeal. Any way you look at it, it is just not possible Originally Posted by BigLouie
Hey don't worry. Nobody is trying to take away your illegal aliens. Nobody has knocked on your door wanting to know if you're in possession of an illegal alien have they? No of course not. Sound familiar, lol.

Jim