Didn't someone post that the Jan 6 committee was gonna run away because they "Ain't Got SHIT!"???

Surprised Salty sees every piece of information he is told as gospel truth...except this.

You need to add to your post that the Ray Epps story is bullshit Originally Posted by VitaMan

did you fall for today's "soap opera committee" bullshit? sounds like it.
... He sure DID! ... ... Ask him to comment
on Sleepy Joe's HORRIBLE poll numbers.
Worse with each passing day...

Oh... primary elections in a handfull of states.
Trump had a baker-man's dozen endorsements or so.

Prolly WON them all...

#### Salty
Try to stay on topic. Or is this thread hijacking.
TWK is on ignore. His posts will not be read.
... Crikey! ... I'm jealous... Please don't read MINE.

#### SAlty
Maybe Ray Epps is secretly reading them
To stay on topic...what was the takeaway from Tuesdays "earth shattering" hearing...please enlighten us VM...
With your high intellect this should be a small step for a high stepper like you!!
Don't be so wound up about the committee hearings. Your head is throbbing.
The committee is a disgrace. I get wound up about my tax dollars being waste on this political hit job. On the other hand if I had 420k to donate...
The testimony really hurts Trump. It’s gonna be interesting to see whether Pat Cipiloni will come forward. Mark Meadows is likely to have to plead the 5th as he’s definitely in trouble. The secret service will have to provide testimony regarding activities in the Beast.
Meltdowns over a meltdown. Is that like standing between mirrors jerking off?
The testimony really hurts Trump. It’s gonna be interesting to see whether Pat Cipiloni will come forward. Mark Meadows is likely to have to plead the 5th as he’s definitely in trouble. The secret service will have to provide testimony regarding activities in the Beast. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Have you lost your fucking mind, nobody gives a tinkers damn about 1/6/20. There aren’t any statues for you idiots to tear down. Although an image of King Donald should be on Mount Rushmore
The testimony really hurts Trump. It’s gonna be interesting to see whether Pat Cipiloni will come forward. Mark Meadows is likely to have to plead the 5th as he’s definitely in trouble. The secret service will have to provide testimony regarding activities in the Beast. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
LOL...the Secret Service already pushed back and called it lies... nothing of what that clown said actually happened.

LOL trump lunges from the back seat to take the wheel? LOL only a moron would think there was any truth to it.
If not true, it certainly is a creative story.
Have you lost your fucking mind, nobody gives a tinkers damn about 1/6/20. There aren’t any statues for you idiots to tear down. Although an image of King Donald should be on Mount Rushmore Originally Posted by oilfieldace
More people care than you would like to believe. And the closet Donald will come to a mountain is breaking rocks for his mole hill.

I suspect a grand jury will be getting fired up really soon for Meadows and Cipiloni will be called to testify there. Trump may or may not get an indictment but Meadows appears to be in real trouble. Rudy and Roger might find themselves in the cross hairs as well.

And maybe we’ll see in the next month how much this opens the door for challengers to Trump. I bet someone in Florida is sitting back thinking he can take Trump right now.