HOLDER GOES ALL "ASSUP" ON OPPONENTS...PHONY CHARGES OF RACISM

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Really good point the cartoonist made about Obama and the phot ops that he likes!
YR, honestly, don't you think that's a "weak' response to criticism of Holder. If he had real substance based on FACTS for a response to the criticism, why can't he just lay it out, rather than blame it on skin color. I've heard Black people criticizing his lack of performance. Actually, he's in effect belittling himself and marginalizing himself.

There are plenty of Black people who do an outstanding job in their respective positions, and I don't hear them whining about being criticized because of their color.

So you think that a black person has to be Jackie Robinson to get over racism?

Obviously you don't know too much about either.

Holder isn't wrong. Whiny, maybe. But he's not wrong.

Frankly the self-right-eousness of the right trying to flip racism into a Liberal shortcoming is one of the most ridiculous strategies I've ever heard of. But they certainly got you boyz marching lockstep with it don't they?
So you think that a black person has to be Jackie Robinson to get over racism? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. I think a person can do their job and improve their performance for the betterment of themselves and the people they volunteered to serve by focusing on their job and the tasks assigned to them, rather than on expending their time and energy on seeking blame for their poor results.

Holder's job, for which he volunteered, is to protect VICTIMS (regardless of race or nationality), not be one. He's not doing either one even marginally.

Jackie Robinson, IMO, was successful, not because of his skin color or ancestry, but because he was a good baseball player. Had he been a poor baseball player, we probably wouldn't even know his name. And I doubt he stood up at the plate and whined that the pitcher was throwing too fast, because he was Black!

Excelling in one's job and setting a good example for everyone to see by improving performance is the best publicity one can disseminate to demonstrate the equality necessary to assure that everyone in the future has an opportunity to perform in that same job. Expecting someone to perform well in their job has nothing to do with racism. Holder's lack of performance, as well as his boss's deficiencies, don't either. It's about them as individuals.
  • Seedy
  • 07-25-2014, 07:25 AM
Savage was good, but I prefer Levin. Dude is exceptional.
Or threw at his head because he was black.

You know that Robinson lived in Austin for a while, and served as athletic director of Huston College, now Huston-Tillotson College. I understand he was known to frequent Clarksville. You might have seen him there when you were watching them fill the lakes...

LLIdiot, you're kinda silly, you know that?
Or threw at his head because he was black. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I suppose you personally know that as a fact ... or are you just being "silly"?

As I have mentioned before, I am personally familiar with Austin's struggle with becoming "politically correct" while the Democrats were in charge. I'm sure there are many, including you, who wish it were not so, but Clarksville was a perfect example of the segregationist philosophy of the community.....which included Nau's Drug Store on West Lynn Street just outside of Clarksville.

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf
Awwww come on LLIdiot... You didn't see the movie?

I'm glad you're getting closer to recognizing the REAL boundaries of Clarksville.

But did you go to Huston College when Jackie Robinson coached there?
Awwww come on LLIdiot... You didn't see the movie?

I'm glad you're getting closer to recognizing the REAL boundaries of Clarksville.

But did you go to Huston College when Jackie Robinson coached there? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Admit it, he has nailed your sorry ass on the fucking Clarksville issue, you big shit eating turd.
Can't you let it go, Mr. Huston-Tillotson College?