OBAMA ADMITS IT...........YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR DOCTOR...

Sniffy has nothing but vids , and still goes to the ER for his medical needs at others expense.
Gadfly, you have your presidents confused. Clinton used the smoked but did not inhale excuse. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I know. It, like a lot of things, are going over your head.

The grandfather rules are as much a part of the ACA law as the range of income for which one can receive a subsidy. The I/T department of each insurance company decided to create the cancellation letters instead of complying with the grandfather rules to allow old the policies to be continued. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Liar. I stopped reading your response there. I can guarantee you the IT departments neither decided to create cancellation letters nor decided to comply (nor not comply) with the grandfather rules. IT organizations simply don't work that way. That you are saying this can only mean you are a liar or a mark.
Did you say something Assy Fucke? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Does ANYBODY understand what this fuckin droolin retard is trying to say, or is it an Obamystery?

You pro ably need to go back for another round of electroshock, Simple Jerk!

Liar. I stopped reading your response there. I can guarantee you the IT departments neither decided to create cancellation letters nor decided to comply (nor not comply) with the grandfather rules. IT organizations simply don't work that way. That you are saying this can only mean you are a liar or a mark. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Really? Before an I/T department introduces change to their applications, they get an estimate of the cost. They also try to determine what is the cheapest way to accomplish a task that will satisfy the request. Have you ever heard of an ROI (return on investment) a lot of I/T departments do those before they make changes to their systems. The grandfather laws were complex. It was simply cheaper for the health insurance companies to send out the cancellation letters than it was to change their applications so that the old policies(that did not meet the new standard) could be continued. So, you tell us Gadlfy how do I/T departments work. The grandfather laws were on the books and they were not followed by the health insurance companies. If the grandfather rules were followed then no one would have received a cancellation letter.
Let's take Fortune 500 companies that don't have IT as their major business (non-GOOG, MSFT, ORCL, etc)

Those companies are divided into major organizations of which IT is one. The IT organization services the other organizations. Say a new major tax comes out that affects the existing tax systems. The manager(s) of the Tax org will contact the appropriate IT manager(s) to get a project rolling.

But nothing happens without the Taxes approval. No changes to the system. What changes are done. What changes are implemented into production. There are whole systems and methodologies just around system changes. The IT "department" can't decide to cancel policies and send out letters. IT doesn't operate that way.
FYI, yes, IT gives estimates. However, when mandatory government changes are required we sometimes don't. When Sarbanes–Oxley Act "gave" IT millions of dollars of work, we just billed it to a project code. OK, I asked two vendors for RFQ because it was standard procedure but all the work I did myself (under the direction of my clients) I did without estimating.

BTW, I still think you are a woman.
Moronic. For a change.

BTW, I still think you are a woman. Originally Posted by gnadfly
BTW, I still think you are a Gonad sniffin' Turdfly.