New subject. Enough posts about the new laws.

I guess you could say it was some really hot sex, lol.
Hair Conditioner & Avocado Oil.

Unlike Olive Oil, Avocado Oil is better for higher temperatures and friction.
Shaving cream...didnt work very well either
Louisiana Hot Sauce

Yes, that really happened, but I think it was by mistake. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Ha! You are killing me.
Hair Conditioner & Avocado Oil. Originally Posted by DRSlut

1. Was this together or separately?
2. What were you lubing w/ the hair conditioner? I think its for external use only
3. Scented or unscented?
4. Doesn't it dry up kinda fast?

Reddi whip!
Careful with the chocolate flavored, lol.
Looks like a literal shit storm.
Louisiana Hot Sauce

Yes, that really happened, but I think it was by mistake. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I heard Louisiana Hot Sauce goes great with fish.
Sounds reasonable. Just sayin.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Anything that requires a little extra licking can be fun. Originally Posted by boardman
I agree. I'm always down for anything that gets me more licks haha
Reddi whip!
Careful with the chocolate flavored, lol.
Looks like a literal shit storm. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Yas. Stick with the original. Other wise it looks like you shit threw a screen door all over the bed and room, or you are practicing some new abstract shit art. Not cool. It's a shitty thing to do. Ya end up leaving note and tip for housekeeping. Haha
Also adding Hershey's chocolate syrup to it also not a good idea

I actually prefer someone making me good and moist or even Niagra falls helps the bat slide right into my home plate!!! Woooohoooo
Also adding Hershey's chocolate syrup to it also not a good idea Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Unless it’s used solely for anal lube.....kinda hides the Hershey squirts if ya know what I mean......
Unless it’s used solely for anal lube.....kinda hides the Hershey squirts if ya know what I mean...... Originally Posted by Russ38

Brilliant!

Plus - the added illusion of turning a teenie white weenie into a bbc.
Unless it’s used solely for anal lube.....kinda hides the Hershey squirts if ya know what I mean...... Originally Posted by Russ38
Nah... Mein bruder.

When it comes to Hersey squirts....

"OWN THAT SHIT!!!"
Brilliant!

Plus - the added illusion of turning a teenie white weenie into a bbc. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Big Black Cuban? Go Astros
Brilliant!

Plus - the added illusion of turning a teenie white weenie into a bbc. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Well not necessary for me. Ass hole is off limits but I'm all for the whipped cream all over my.......oh hell. I better stop. Haha
BBC WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

GO STROS !!!