AdChoices Business Insider Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco house vandalized with a pig's head, spray-painted anarchist symbol and graffiti about $2,000 stimulus checks

What? Didn't you get the memo? It's ok to acknowledge Antifa now that the orange man has been defeated.
"Portland mayor blames antifa, anarchists following NYE riot
BY KAELAN DEESE - 01/02/21 12:47 PM EST"

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...owing-nye-riot

So now it's ok to go after the goons and thugs you loosed on the city and business owners of Portland for months in an effort to make Trump look bad?

And do you clowns really think that they don't exist? If so you're either deluded, in denial or ridiculously uninformed. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
willing ignorant for they can see but refuse to acknowledge.
Twit head will always be calling on losers to defend the biggest loser in history. Trump don't even care if they have teeth to go with their lack of intelligence
As long as Antifa is targeting politicians now instead of random bystanders, I'm all for it.
As long as Antifa is targeting politicians now instead of random bystanders, I'm all for it. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Notice antheifa targeted White politicians?
Nancy Pelosi isn't white. She's some kind of reptoid.

I hope Antifa really is Antifa and starts acting like it.

Politicians need to pay.
McConnel also got the same treatment as Pelosi. His house was vandalized with paint, interestingly, he didn't get the pig treatment.
AdChoices Business Insider Pelosi

AdChoices Business Insider McConnel ...

who's next?

AdChoices Business Insider Cruz?

AdChoices Business Insider Ryan?

Trump supports the $2000 checks. Are they going to vandalize Trumps place? Originally Posted by adav8s28
No! Because there is folks there that will shoot douche bags! lolling