Married hobbyists, a question for you...

I wear it as I have been for +15yrs..... I always remove it and my watch and place them next to my wallet and keys etc. just a habit I have had since the wedding.... Never try to hide the fact and since I only see a small group of friends, they already know my situation
So are the Sydney hookers better than these fucktard's wives?
If they want real pleasure I give them one just so long it does not go beyond the boundary. Want to try more sizzling babes who will treat you the way you want it? Check them all right here at Sydney Hookers. Originally Posted by samantha_cole

Do pimps remove their wedding bands?
I'm just here to provide for you. Ring on not does not matter to me
+1 Ladyred
I always take it off. ??
I'm with Mijo and would love to be with a provider who was wearing her wedding ring. It is hottt fucking married providers or ones with a serious SO who is for the most part clueless that his wife is fucking other guys. That is a real turn on especially when I get her on her knees and make her eat my cum
I'm with Mijo and would love to be with a provider who was wearing her wedding ring. It is hottt fucking married providers or ones with a serious SO who is for the most part clueless that his wife is fucking other guys. That is a real turn on especially when I get her on her knees and make her eat my cum Originally Posted by whitechocolate

Yess! What he said. To me, that right there is hot. Roleplaying that is so much fun.

Her: My husband would kill me if he ever found out.

Me: Tell me if you like this.

Her: (squealing) OHMYGAWD...He's never made me feel this good!

So ladies, you can leave the wedding ring on for me