The walls are closing in on Hillary, Obama, DNC, Deep State

W...she was so busy screwing every guy in her gym, including her polyamorous tantric sex guru, that she'd never notice what hubby's doing in his spare time... Originally Posted by Tiny

What Would Heals-up Harris Do? (WWHHD?) I think we know...

• Tiny
  • 02-13-2022, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I’d trade you a MTG AND a Kamala Harris for an AOC. And it has nothing to do with promiscuity. They’re both ugly.
Why do bambinoeb’s threads quickly turn into a one man circle jerk.

It’s like a little Yappy dog left outside in the night. The barking is so incessant and annoying you dont realize that the poor pup is just trying to say hi.

So, HI BAMBINO!

Now go back outside and do your business.

You have ceased to make sense. On any level.

At least oeb had the good sense to realize his act had worn thin. But then he claimed to be a doctor, not a Qbert.
Bambino,
You probably won't believe how many lazy, empty-heads will actually believe the new propaganda that "Bitten beat Covid19" just in time for the midterms! Then Covid 23 will surface for the 2024 elections, and another booster!!!

FYI: PissLousy is hanging in so she can be appointed President (only an empty-head would vote for her)!
Bambino,
You probably won't believe how many lazy, empty-heads will actually believe the new propaganda that "Bitten beat Covid19" just in time for the midterms! Then Covid 23 will surface for the 2024 elections, and another booster!!!

FYI: PissLousy is hanging in so she can be appointed President (only an empty-head would vote for her)! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Biden needs a cognitive test. People that voted for him need two.
Why do bambinoeb’s threads quickly turn into a one man circle jerk.

It’s like a little Yappy dog left outside in the night. The barking is so incessant and annoying you dont realize that the poor pup is just trying to say hi.

So, HI BAMBINO!

Now go back outside and do your business.

You have ceased to make sense. On any level.

At least oeb had the good sense to realize his act had worn thin. But then he claimed to be a doctor, not a Qbert. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I doubt you could pull your head out of your keister if you tried. It’s permanently stuck there. No great loss.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/62467

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Heals up?

Jealous of her education, aren’t you.

You should be.
Biden needs a cognitive test. People that voted for him need two. Originally Posted by bambino
You posted this same bullshit yesterday in another thread.

Well... I do not believe Michael Sussmann shares your in-considered opinion, given that he appears to be the hub in the Hildabest spinning wheel. In one, single, defendant the prosecution will have potential witnesses direct from the Hildabreath campaign, related law firms as well as a cadre of others - such as a Tech CEO and University president.

Given that viral outbreaks of Arkancide tend to run rampant whenever Hildabarf is involved, Michael Sussmann's best vaccine may well be to sing like an opera singer and slowly slip away under the witness protection program. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Hildabarf?

“This is a crisis.”

<blah blah blah bullshit>

This is no time to let off the gas. Push. Push. Push.

����WWG1WGA!����
Originally Posted by bambino

See? I told you all it was all about just taking a shit. These tards are constipated.
They've been waiting for Durham to validate their outrage over an election they won for 6 years.

Now they're waiting for JFK Jr. to appear to Durham with the sacred words.