THIS IS QUITE THE EMBLISHMENT!!!

How do you get paranoia out of pointing out the sophistry of a network the constantly say the ANY natural disaster is the culmination of "global warming"...I'd say that's THEIR paranoia.
There are sooo many cases, everywhere you look where these nimrods embellish the hell out of these disastrous situation to further there narrative of "unproven" man made global warming.
Looking at the videos in this thread...they are completely laughable...this thread was about the video and then you discussed EVERYTHING but the video...that is why we need to stay on topic!!
I didn't understand your statement... "conservative" learning weatherman and there being no hurricane... that's a little strange???
In regards to facts, I always provide link...SC not sooo much.
I do completely agree with your opinion of it being pretty laughable. Originally Posted by bb1961
The liberals try to spin everything to their political advantage. I'm glad you are fighting back against them.
regarding the puerto rico numbers. there is a big difference between deaths caused by hurricane and deaths caused by post-hurricane.

lets take a look at Katrina in 2005. no one died from the storm, a big fat zero. But it was post storm that a lot of people died as a result of a man-made levee failure which flooded the city.

post storm generally involves stress related deaths when key services are knocked out of commission.

the researchers and the media do not make clear on where the numbers came from.
Dead is dead.

Yssup you have to admit those videos are extremely funny...sometimes you have to wonder if the videos are a setup to a sight gag