What words do you use?

And speaking of chiming in and being back on topic, I personally like to be referred to as a client and having an appointment. Lover boy works too! Thank you ladies for your replies, it keeps it fresh. Some of us guys have work to do so it is off to the grindstone I must head, and I have to first shine up my tarnished suit of armor with its x-large cock piece! I bid you all adieu
It is another insult thread. Originally Posted by fun2come

yep,, it does seem that it devolved very quickly into such.

The question is why?
Because you were an ass , and decided to pick a fight . Go back to the beginning , and see where it started !
I did look at that.

Did it happen when I said you were "not a Lady?"

Why did that piss you off?

Is your ego so fragile?

Dear Mods:
After rokerick vents and has the chance to "have the last word", please close the thread.
It really is too sad for words.
What no words for any other guys posting in your precious thread ? hahahahahaha ! 5 other guys posted in your weak ass thread , nothing to say about it you learn nothing from the other threads in this forum , the fucking mods don't jump at your command . And definitely not after you run your fucking mouth looking pathetic .
Was "Man Whore" a choice?
I did look at that.

Did it happen when I said you were "not a Lady?"

Why did that piss you off?

Is your ego so fragile?

Dear Mods:
After rokerick vents and has the chance to "have the last word", please close the thread.
It really is too sad for words. Originally Posted by harkontume
Why do You want this or any threAD closed? Just let the damn thing die of natural causes!
It depends who I am conversing with. I like to say, depending on our level of familiarity: date or meeting. I call fellas my friend(s).

love comes in many forms, and can bee quite simple, in fact.

Sincerely,
Crystalkitty

THE original 'lil Queen bee of Austin.
512-230-9393
hmmmm

I addressed it to the "Ladies"
I have never met you Roderick but I am pretty sure you are no Lady. Originally Posted by harkontume
I don't know.... I've heard rumors about his closet. He may have more negligees, stockings, and panties than I do. The question is, did he collect them or buy them, and does he know what size he wears?

Usually I am a sensual consultant and gentleman make appointments with me. Occasionally I'm a playmate and we make a playdate. However, I'm ALWAYS a sassy Irish lassie willing to polish a shillelagh.

No need to close what has the potential to be a very entertaining and educational thread. (We might learn some new euphemisms.) Just skip the posts made by those whose opinions you couldn't care less about, and go on to those that might bring you information, or at least a smile.
I collect them for sure . They always think their rat dogs ate them . lol
What's the matter your dogs really did eat yours ?

And that's good advice , too bad he didn't get that at post 2 !
My list

A. DatyGirl
B. Lick
C. Sweet Peach
E. My Date

Please don't get offend if I call you one of these names in a date request, just the way my mind is wired.

IB
I use client, and session. Although I do know a guy in cali that loves for me to call him a trick , hes hilarious.