Steak 48 got visited by foooking Shine Da Great!

Look back ho, let's start from scratch and really get to know each other in a gentlemanly sit down. How about we meet tonight and discuss how we can get along better. How about 11, sir. I'll even pay for the foooking drinks sir. Peace offering. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
If you talk the way you type...he going have a hard time understanding
Shine aka WW - nothing gentlemanly about you. You create multiple accounts, you rape women, you were rejected by spas, you try to belittle African americans,

Basically you're unhinged. A danger to society.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-07-2018, 04:55 PM
Look back ho, let's start from scratch and really get to know each other in a gentlemanly sit down. How about we meet tonight and discuss how we can get along better. How about 11, sir. I'll even pay for the foooking drinks sir. Peace offering. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
a fair offer sir. oh well, at least you tried..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-07-2018, 11:14 PM
That is why doubles with those two would be off the chain!! Originally Posted by bb1961
the day Champagne Brown and Seeking~P offer doubles is the day that the Apocalypse has arrived. my stock recommendation would be "Sell," and quickly..
the day Champagne Brown and Seeking~P offer doubles is the day that the Apocalypse has arrived. my stock recommendation would be "Sell," and quickly.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Stranger things have happend...
No wonder I've had such a hard time setting this up!!
Probably easier to get the Democrats to embrace Trump.