What are your typical "No's" in a Session?

No Greek
No beastiality
No drugs/drinking/smoking
I"m sure there is more but a lot of you have already covered most of em.
  • Netx9
  • 08-28-2014, 04:18 PM

Actually there are a LOT of people I do not care for..... that's as close to "my badside" as things can be....... they don't mention me... I don't mention them... we even end up at the same parties at times and can be pleasant....

Originally Posted by Whispers
I bet if someone didn't want their name in someone else's signature, a simple request to the signature holder or a mod or admin would have sufficed. Manufacturing grievances as an excuse to be crass is unnecessary.

Pls stay on topic, OP... No dingleberries. Whether I plan on entering or not, I will simply not tolerate a backside that looks like a Sarlacc Pit.

I'm a freak, I'll try ALMOST anything once.
So far...

No Greek (on me)
Nothing that involves peeing or "the other" on me or them...just something I couldn't do.

Pls stay on topic, OP... No dingleberries. Whether I plan on entering or not, I will simply not tolerate a backside that looks like a Sarlacc Pit.

Originally Posted by Netx9

That's disgusting but funny !
Originally Posted by Netx9
I KNOW HER!!!
To that I would add, no perfumes or heavy makeup, lipstick. No texting before during play.
Do be creative and fun.

No scat.
No Furries/Plushies.
No Beastiality.
No D/s play until we have built trust.
No asking for bbfs. (Instant blacklist for me. I might pretend I'll see you again but something will ALWAYS come up)
No stale balls or fromunda cheese. Originally Posted by SAangel27
So far...

No Greek (on me)
Nothing that involves peeing or "the other" on me or them...just something I couldn't do. Originally Posted by SweetCara
No Greek (on me) Originally Posted by SweetCara
Always the giver... never the receiver huh?
No butt sex
No bitch-ass-ness
No asking how many people i fucked today
( i never know if u want me to pretend its only you or if its some freaky hooker roll play where i should say ive been pounded all day)
Girls say no to hooker clothes in the hotel lobby please
Tried it, do not enjoy it.

Always the giver... never the receiver huh? Originally Posted by Whispers
Tried it, do not enjoy it. Originally Posted by SweetCara
Damn!

Missed out on that one
Girls say no to hooker clothes in the hotel lobby please Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
But I like hooker clothes in the hotel lobby that way if the girl I am seeing is fugly I don't have to go far to make another date

JK!!!
I KNOW HER!!! Originally Posted by OldYeller
Now that is TFF!
So far...

No Greek (on me)
Nothing that involves peeing or "the other" on me or them...just something I couldn't do. Originally Posted by SweetCara
seems reasonable but do you get a lot of requests for greek (on them)

No butt sex
No bitch-ass-ness
No asking how many people i fucked today
( i never know if u want me to pretend its only you or if its some freaky hooker roll play where i should say ive been pounded all day)
Girls say no to hooker clothes in the hotel lobby please Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
but is it ok if I ask if you had a hard day at the office?

I have to admit I can be rather curious about that sort of thing, but for you I'll remember to not ask, as long as you tell me I am the best you have had... in the last 15-18 minutes.
No asking me to write the review for you Lol I had a member ask me to do that the other day. Also my biggest No is haggling my donation. This is a business not a auction. Also I'm so tired of new potential clients contacting me, asking me for info , but not telling me who the hell they are first! Why do I constantly have to ask! "Who is this?" 100 times a day - it's getting really annoying really fast!
No to rudeness!!!!