Ok I dont like Liars and wasted time !!! TheGigIsUp

And yet you were reading a mans Iso to know that I posted, were you planning on TOFFT ?????? Kissing ass is fun but not always cute
ms. camille your response to the op's pathetic threAD is spot and you sound like a smart and respectable woman, but unfortunately the op is not. i do believe this thread has more to do with her receiving sympathy which is quite typical of her than it is about being lied to. she hates liars but look what she does for a living now thats funny! every time this person bumps her head we have to hear about it. she displays more desperation than any other provider on here but at the same time claims to be so awesome and loved by everyone but if you check the iso section you get a different story. take this request for example http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1150555
some guy requests a spanish speaking latina. she is neither latina nor does she speak spanish and yet she still responds. smfh! Originally Posted by John Taffer
And yet you were reading a mans Iso to know that I posted, were you planning on TOFFT ?????? Kissing ass is fun but not always cute Originally Posted by shayla84
actually ms. shayla when i first saw the thread i read the title and then noticed you posted on it (of course) i clicked on it just to prove a point i've made before. you respond to every request no matter what the person is looking for, guy requests an asian you would respond.
Not to mention I put off one of my regs because I thought that time was taken and now I feel horrible..... Originally Posted by shayla84
Well now your regular knows you blew him off for more money. Oops
Actually I didnt blow him off, Im sorry but if someone calls first and sets a time then thats there time, I am not gonna tell them "Im sorry my reg called and wants sometime 30 mins into our session so were gonna have to postpone" My reg knew I told him I had something else and he understood so Thanks for your concern....

And yes, I am a travler so I will post to everything, why because again this is a HOOKER and HOBBIEST board, and thats what we do so I will CONTINUE, if someones looking for a asian Hell I will post there too, cause maybe they might just change there mind...

And I just dont care what anyone thinks, hes not a bad person never any issues with sessions but I dont like being lied to and well thats just that....

With that I am done with responding, I had my say, and theres no point in arguing so I wont..
Everyone have an awesome night and day and get lots of pussy and make lots of money, and have fun while doing it ....