Fat providers in SA???

Aftershock, dude. You took the words right out of my mouth! I mean, your whole thing was spot on.
Ladies, regardless of my preferences, just like you don't want to be put down because you may be not a spinner, then maybe you don't have to start in on the bigger guys too. Those of us that are large, already are well aware of it. For some, it's the reason they are here. Lets keep the generalizations down. Not everyone is bashing the ladies, just as not all the ladies are not bashing the big guys.
And, as far as I know, I have never smashed anyone. (That is what CG and Doggie are for!)
I think its good to variety it be so boring... Choices are great to have..
The whole "under 130 lbs" thing is crap...it's funny how many males are completely oblivious to the fact that a healthy, attractive weight for MOST active women of average height (65") or thereabouts usually BEGINS at 130 lbs, lol.

You know the sickly, little 5' whatsit" guy weighing in at $20 (sorry, little guys, no offense intended), lookin' like one badass breeze would knock him out??? That's what you start gettin' if want to whittle your women down to the same proportions, lol...media's got the whole thing screwy...body fat and clothing size is a MUCH better indicator of overall HWP, in my opinion...

For what it's worth, from a personal standpoint, well,...lemme put it in boxing terms for ya: I weigh in as a junior middleweight/superwelterweight. I tried being upfront about my weight once, but the Misconception is Sttttrrrrong amongst the SA community (witness all the recent dumbass threads...you know which ones). Body fat is 10%, I wear a 4/6, and stand juuust shy of 65", BUUT I have to synopsize all of the above into language the majority of the population can get on the first go-round...what does this mean? Well, as a female, most non-athlete's guesstimate is 130-135 lbs, lol...so I go with that (even though, I admit, in my head I hear Jim Carrey from Liar, Liar: "in your BRAAA"! )

So, while not awesome that I allow them to make me "conform"...I'm willing to poke my head out to lend my support...for what it's worth 130 lbs is faaar from fat for an average healthy, active female.

M.

PS. CarmelCleva, if that's you in your avatar...luscious is the first word that comes to mind! Props to you for being honest about your weight...kinda made me feel bad, lol...so here ya go
my .02 again...
All the guys that see me tell me I'm beautiful and they love my body!
Ha!
Everyone who opens the door to my place is relieved with a big smile on his face!

Every time I read about some joker complaining about the lack of slim tail, I just shake my head because I don't even have enough time to refer him to my reviews with my schedule :-)

Whatever
  • savak
  • 05-31-2012, 10:58 PM
Curves! Cant get enough of them and its actually my preference, but i wouldnt mind trying a spinner every now and then.

One of my favorite past times is going to heb to buy stuff and scoping out curvy milfs with big buttery bewbs and a big juicy butt (the best asset a woman can have).
this is all barkley's fault
Spending nearly five years in Iraq taught me to appreciate the unique qualities every woman has. I can look at any woman for five seconds and immediately list three good things about her. The most attractive quality any woman can have is a sexy opinion of herself. If she wants to share her 'something special' with me, then we're rocking each others' world. Of course I have my preferences, but I've met several women that are way outside what I think I want, and boy did they bring the nasty! I suggest attending the socials and opening your minds.
Love mikaela's posts. But why do I feel she's laughing at the rest of us. Heard the other day that BMI is out as a measure of fitness and that weight will be measured vs height. Not good news for a lot of us but when the charts say I should be 165 instead of the 180 I am...Geez. At 165 I'd look like that 130 pounder I was in high school...skinny. I know I'd be hiding from that "badass wind". I think some guys are trying to recapture the feeling of being with the girls of their youth. My lady was a hottie at 115 but 40+ years and 65 pounds later, I still love her to death.
....My lady was a hottie at 115 but 40+ years and 65 pounds later, I still love her to death. Originally Posted by Mossman
Maybe I'm a leeeeetle hungover from my going away outing last night, heheh...HOW did I get home, again, lmao... (but still happy, lol), but that is SOO SWEEET

I hope my baby says the same thing one day...

XOXO M

Screw H/W charts, what are you 68"? Don't run with that, lol, remember I'm sippin' a michelada for a reason, lol....185 sounds good to me...unless you're 6" ;( Watch out for that wind!

M.
Excellent posts as always Mikaela. I always felt BMI should be more of a ballpark figure. I tried to conform to what my BMI was supposed to me by the "so called experts" a few years ago. What happened was I was 6"1 and weighed like 175 to 180 and looked rail thin. My shirts just hanged on me. So I said screw BMI and went for more of a ballaprk figure. The same with weight. Again these experts give a range and of course all of us want to be in the low range. But ideally is that realistic? In my situation it just made me look like a white pencil. I do not even like pencils.

A girl who is 130 to 140 to some is considered fat by some guys. I shake my head at those one dimensional guys. To them it will be "I will pass." To me my response would be "DAMN! How you doing?"
Like my old man used to say: having sex with a skinny woman is like wrestling a bag of antlers. Anyways, this thread was informative for two reasons--most guys on here aren't the assholes that would deride our beautiful female providers, no matter their body type-- and which providers us larger guys should avoid.
^^^ +1
Coming from a BBW, I see it as more cushing for the pushing, I think as long as you are nice, provide services your offering they wont care if your a BBW or a spinner. Never let any man here or in everyday life let you feel like your not good enough because of your size, you are only as bueatiful as you feel and that will show regardless! So to all the ladies you are sexy regardless what your size!!!
.....this is so nice coming from a trusted provider living here in the San Antonio area which allows her to have her finger on the current pulses as we live through all of this day-to-day
Thick girls rock
Attached Images File Type: jpg 315743_10150309134552832_778847831_7930290_394107115_n.jpg (19.2 KB, 122 views)