Mental illness strikes again

Or that they won’t Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Every time you start your car and drive off there's a chance you'll get into an accident. Don't you think we should cross that bridge if and when we get to it?
Yeah, well our police aren't really capable (or willing) of protecting our citizens because they like being road pirates who love pillaging, thanks to the ahem, 'war on drugs'.
Nobody deserves to be killed indiscriminately for doing any job.

I too, miss whatever generation it was where the police were just regular people and not the ultra militarized, roided out, psychopaths we have today. You didn't need all this "back the blue" bullshit because everyone back then wasn't quite terrified of the police as they are today; and yes, this includes the law-abiding.

Anybody can cover their entire body with those blue line stickers. It isn't going to keep their pockets from getting emptied or their skull from getting cracked should they find themselves *accused* of a crime. That's just day 1. Just wait until the fun of "spending 10s of thousands on a laywer" and other fun justice system exercises comes into play. Originally Posted by Minka Fox
The Police aren't directly obligated to protect you. You are obligated to obey the Law. The sole purpose of the police is to investigate Crime and arrest the Offender(s). By them doing that they are indirectly protecting and serving members of the community. Everybody is concerned about Police Brutality sometimes a dummy needs a tune up like this dummy in the following video.

https://youtu.be/klOCDd2iwZQ
The Police aren't directly obligated to protect you. You are obligated to obey the Law. The sole purpose of the police is to investigate Crime and arrest the Offender(s). By them doing that they are indirectly protecting and serving members of the community. Everybody is concerned about Police Brutality sometimes a dummy needs a tune up like this dummy in the following video.

https://youtu.be/klOCDd2iwZQ Originally Posted by Levianon17
No wonder so many MAGA hats are getting slapped off of sissies heads. Thanks for clearing that up. Hope they investigate and catch these guys
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Thank you , may i have another?
Judging by your review(s)...can you afford one?
Not even on your birfday
No wonder so many MAGA hats are getting slapped off of sissies heads. Thanks for clearing that up. Hope they investigate and catch these guys Originally Posted by themystic
Ah, MAGA Hat saga once again, lol. Get use to it scardy cat. Trump 2020.
Ah, MAGA Hat saga once again, lol. Get use to it scardy cat. Trump 2020. Originally Posted by Levianon17
$ 1.84 LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Mole in all fairness these are the "Refurbished " ones. They take the MAGA hats that have been slapped off the original wearers heads and refurbish them to just like new. Levion has one
Mole in all fairness these are the "Refurbished " ones. They take the MAGA hats that have been slapped off the original wearers heads and refurbish them to just like new. Levion has one Originally Posted by themystic
I am thinking about buying one now. Lets see if you have the guts to knock it off my head.
I am thinking about buying one now. Lets see if you have the guts to knock it off my head. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Give me the time and place Farm Boy. That way you can have the Police "Investigate it" Lol. Im surprised at your Internet bravery. Such a joke. Levi the keyboard warrior.......Scardy Cat Levi........The Italian Stallion........Big Hoss....Lol....Big Joke
Judging by your review(s)...can you afford one? Originally Posted by matchingmole
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give me the time and place Farm Boy. That way you can have the Police "Investigate it" Lol. Im surprised at your Internet bravery. Such a joke. Levi the keyboard warrior.......Scardy Cat Levi........The Italian Stallion........Big Hoss....Lol....Big Joke Originally Posted by themystic
Take six months to train at least. You probably haven't been in an altercation since first grade, lol.
I am thinking about buying one now. Lets see if you have the guts to knock it off my head. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Probably be able to do it with our guts, since you'll be on your knees, tough guy!

LOL!