Women in the Locker Room

she is not the one that brought the complaint, it was not until the next day that she found out the some organization had protested on "her-behalf"

on the tv she seemed some what okay with the "bantar"

as for the questions, they have been answered, as far as Earwigg, always wanted to shower and get out I agree, but would have hung around longer if she was there.
You should know BDS!! You have a mirror! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
awww thank you babe....
I luv my Latinas she's hot but all you have to do is go to the Hispanic TV channels and see some of the most sexiest latinas ever.
My favorite UTR FBSM latina has serious junk in the trunk lot of latinas just blessed that way.
Two not so hot female reporters hatin on her today on early morning TV.
Saying how she wasn't dressed right I saw nothing wrong with it she just sexy and very beautiful.
A true Aztec goddess.
No Brooke your ass does not look llike her's....
well maybe a few years back maybe. Lol
as far as Earwigg, always wanted to shower and get out I agree, but would have hung around longer if she was there. Originally Posted by live4fun
Did you just call me "Earwigg"? That's new...
  • pyro
  • 09-15-2010, 08:04 AM
she's handling herself like a champ!
I hope she makes a million off of this...
(oh, and her arse is esthetically pleasing to the eye)

I'm just sayin'...
Damn it! 3 of you called my bluff in one post. Here is my ass ...
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
On behalf of America and the free world... I thank you...
I thought this thread was gonna be about CBJ vs BBBJ.
Ms. Wild you've been BUSTED!!
No Brooke your ass does not look llike her's....
well maybe a few years back maybe. Lol Originally Posted by carkido45
Their asses have something in common Carkido ... you'll never get to tap either one...

Ms. Wild you've been BUSTED!! Originally Posted by enderwiggin
That's Texan for Brooke post a Boobs pic please...
  • Omari
  • 09-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Their asses have something in common Carkido ... you'll never get to tap either one...

That's Texan for Brooke post a Boobs pic please... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Yes show us those tigobitties err bigoti______ err what he said.
she is not the one that brought the complaint, it was not until the next day that she found out the some organization had protested on "her-behalf"

on the tv she seemed some what okay with the "bantar"

as for the questions, they have been answered, as far as Earwigg, always wanted to shower and get out I agree, but would have hung around longer if she was there. Originally Posted by live4fun
She said she just focused on the interview and didn't really hear what was being said. She just shrugged it off. I thought she handled it pretty well. I would imagine being a hot female sports reporter in Mexico... she has to deal with a lot of these types of incidents. Did I mention she has a great ass...
Damn thats a niceeeeeeeeeee assssssss i would rather look at her then all the other reporters hehe
She would have fucked Mark Sanchez. The problem was a fat lineman probably made hump gestures at her or something. It's always the classless unsmooth un-attractive men who fuck it up and have women filing sexual harrasment suits.

For the most part - any woman that dresses sexy - FEELS SEXY. That being said. Her oven needle is never below a 3 (on a 1-10) when dressing sexy. It's only up to undesirable men and their bad behaviors to tune it down to 1 or 0 or the negative and that's when Ben Rothelesburger allegations and the like start to come into play.

Derek Jeter isn't catching any sexual harrasment type of accusations, pussy is handed to him on a platter. Originally Posted by coefficient
Yep. Sexual Harassment = flirting while ugly, old or creepy

Just my opinion.

(Well quite honestly I think it also goes too far if the girl asks nicely for the behavior to stop. No matter how hot a guy is, he shouldn't continue to make advances on a woman who has firmly rejected him.)
Gotdayum!! She's fine as fuck!

The bottom line is that she knew what she was doing. Why the hell else would she want to go in a sweaty ass men's locker room full of half-naked men dressed like she's about to go hit the club or the hoe stroll to interview some players? Maybe she should dress more conservative, but if this is her niche she should expect sexual harrassment from somewhere. Players, coaches, referees, somebody's dick is gonna get hard just by looking at her.