Run, Joe, Run

And you "expect" me to look to you for some level of "approval"?

Continue to delude yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not really, does your neck hurt from patting yourself on the back?

Even if you are a republican suck ass, you normally do a little thinking before you comment. I guess I over estimated your ability.
So you make a post that implies the Reps said something, but actually meant the Dems said it.

I respond with a light hearted joke of your mistake and end it with the universal " LOL"

You being dense and having poor reading skills react like a moron

I give you a hint at what your mistake was again.

You double down with another foolish comment that makes you look even dumber.

So.... I have now explained it for you, but I cannot understand it for you. Originally Posted by slingblade
My god you're dense. Let me try and simplify it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade
Your post makes no sense. You know he actually had a son die recently but then again you are normally off base so Its just another day for you isn't it. What points would I be getting by the way. Providers don't give a shit what I say in here. They know I treat them with respect and don't haggle that's all they care about. I am not torn up over his son I am just sick of the Teabaggers using every underhanded trick in the book. Personally I don't think he could win or even make a good POTUS if he did. Hitting below the belt is just sad.

The bold text above is your statement. Below is my response. I didn't think I had to connect all of the dots for you but apparently I do.

You mean like; (the following statements by democrats)

Pushing granny off a cliff in a wheel chair (as shown in democrat ads)

Saying the republicans are going to take away your child's school lunch (as said in democrat ads)

Saying the republicans want to put blacks back in chains (as said by democrats)

There. does that make it simple enough for the dimwitted to understand?
My god you're dense. Let me try and simplify it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade
Your post makes no sense. You know he actually had a son die recently but then again you are normally off base so Its just another day for you isn't it. What points would I be getting by the way. Providers don't give a shit what I say in here. They know I treat them with respect and don't haggle that's all they care about. I am not torn up over his son I am just sick of the Teabaggers using every underhanded trick in the book. Personally I don't think he could win or even make a good POTUS if he did. Hitting below the belt is just sad.

The bold text above is your statement. Below is my response. I didn't think I had to connect all of the dots for you but apparently I do.

You mean like; (the following statements by democrats)

Pushing granny off a cliff in a wheel chair (as shown in democrat ads)

Saying the republicans are going to take away your child's school lunch (as said in democrat ads)

Saying the republicans want to put blacks back in chains (as said by democrats)

There. does that make it simple enough for the dimwitted to understand? Originally Posted by Budman
I knew what you meant dumbass! I was fucking with you. I didn't know you were that stupid.
I knew what you meant dumbass! I was fucking with you. I didn't know you were that stupid. Originally Posted by slingblade
Sure you did. Whatever makes you feel better.
Sure you did. Whatever makes you feel better. Originally Posted by Budman
I cant help it if you are stupid. Its pretty obvious that I was being a smart ass!

I find it funny whenever a Teabagger is trapped they always play the out of context or pretend you said something you didn't card.

So lets get back to your strawman argument about what the "DEMS" said.

How does that compare to an asshole dogging someone with the loss of their son. I keep hearing how the Teabaggers are Gods chosen ones why don't they act like it?

After all the shit that has been said about Obama do you think that would give me the right to dog out a POTUS hopeful just because he was a Republican?
I cant help it if you are stupid. Originally Posted by slingblade
Is that a substantive contribution to a discussion, or a tactic to avoid one?

If that works in your crowd, you need to find a more intellectually challenging group in which to test your ideas. You are transparently ignorant, and kinda wimpish at that.
Is that a substantive contribution to a discussion, or a tactic to avoid one?

If that works in your crowd, you need to find a more intellectually challenging group in which to test your ideas. You are transparently ignorant, and kinda wimpish at that. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Was I talking to you? Did you follow the entire conversation? Did you take one line out of post and make meal out of it?

Like I said before when you have no ammo you try to twist what people say and make it about something else. Do you have any thoughts on the OP? or any post pertaining to it?

To answer your question yes it does make a contribution. It is a suggestion as to why he is too dumb to see his post was misleading, and then followed up by deliberately trying to twist what I said.

So now the question is was your post estimable or not ?
You're a low-life piece of shit, taking pleasure and joking about the death of the man's son.

And, Joe Biden would make a hell of a lot better POTUS than any of the idiots on your side of the fence.

We all mourn in our own way, on our own schedule, in a place of our choosing.
But your country is calling you Joe Biden. It's time to close out the tab, zip up your pants, come out of the club and answer that call.

Grab your shotguns folks, shit is about to get real. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I cant help it if you are stupid. Its pretty obvious that I was being a smart ass!

I find it funny whenever a Teabagger is trapped they always play the out of context or pretend you said something you didn't card.

So lets get back to your strawman argument about what the "DEMS" said.

How does that compare to an asshole dogging someone with the loss of their son. I keep hearing how the Teabaggers are Gods chosen ones why don't they act like it?

After all the shit that has been said about Obama do you think that would give me the right to dog out a POTUS hopeful just because he was a Republican? Originally Posted by slingblade
Your post makes no sense. You know he actually had a son die recently but then again you are normally off base so Its just another day for you isn't it. What points would I be getting by the way. Providers don't give a shit what I say in here. They know I treat them with respect and don't haggle that's all they care about. I am not torn up over his son I am just sick of the Teabaggers using every underhanded trick in the book. Personally I don't think he could win or even make a good POTUS if he did. Hitting below the belt is just sad. Originally Posted by slingblade
I was just pointing out a few of the underhanded tricks your side likes to use. You are a simple minded fucker. Keep telling yourself that you knew I was referring to the dems bullshit if that makes you feel better but we all know better.
I was just pointing out a few of the underhanded tricks your side likes to use. You are a simple minded fucker. Keep telling yourself that you knew I was referring to the dems bullshit if that makes you feel better but we all know better. Originally Posted by Budman
I know what you were pointing out dumbass.
Both sides are underhanded so what!
You should draw a line a the death of a child.
Just re read my post it was in humor, but you want to start some shit so here it is idiot.
I even researched the items you posted so shut the fuck up unless you want to answer the question of why it is okay one way and not the other.

So let us visit the claims you have made

Granny wheelchair Nothing to see here just implying that the Reps will abandoned the old and sick which of course is true.

School lunch read some of these https://www.google.com/search?q=do+r...sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Back in chains It has no tie to blacks but it does to citizens in general, and also true.

None of the claims you made are actually true as you stated and none or all compare to the insult to Biden if the were true.
Notice how fast a Conservative will hit below the belt. Dragging his dead son into it is pretty low. Typical but low. Originally Posted by slingblade
The media (hardly conservative) drug his son into this on day one. Blame them.
Not to you! You got to pay to lick my nuts. Originally Posted by slingblade
A eunuch like you is gonna go broke then ! Maybe you could go "borrow" some from a blind squirrel, since that'll be the only way you get some. And you'll need to get woomby, shammy or assup to take you up after you " acquire " those nuts. They swing the same way as you, so that's your best bet at making some money. woomby could always use a fellow eunuch down at the 'holes if you're looking for work. Your knees will have to be in good shape for the work he offers to swishy walkers like you. And you better not have any problems with dark, confined spaces that smell like an open sewer and brothel combined. You can do it !!!!! Have a little confidence in yourself, lib !
I was just pointing out a few of the underhanded tricks your side likes to use. You are a simple minded fucker. Keep telling yourself that you knew I was referring to the dems bullshit if that makes you feel better but we all know better. Originally Posted by Budman
Both sides use underhanded tricks, have you not figured this out yet? All this comes down to is rooting for a team. Both are playing the same game. To think there is a difference is to be hoodwinked.