It's official; Obama loses again.

We kind of knew that reading and comphrehension was not your strong suit but I never said one thing about a ceremony that you made your argument about. I'm just talking about a man meeting another man on the tarmac. No flags, no troops, no honor guard, just a simple meeting that Cuban State media said was the appropriate greeting. You don't like that. Go argue with the Castro brothers. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sorry jdouche.

You said Obama was being snubbed. I said you don't know what you're talking about. I provided an example of the rarity of the honor you take for granted in an obviously in vain attempt of reducing your allure to trump.
The first portion of content made the point. Meeting someone at the plane is not normal.
The second part was bonus content informing you of the usual way honors are rendered. Gratitude obviously isn't your strong suit. While being uneducated is. Just trying to break you out of trump's demographic.
I wonder if the picture of Obama standing in front of the building with a mural of Che Guevera will be in the foyer of the Obama Presidential Library?
Sorry jdouche.

You said Obama was being snubbed. I said you don't know what you're talking about. I provided an example of the rarity of the honor you take for granted in an obviously in vain attempt of reducing your allure to trump.
The first portion of content made the point. Meeting someone at the plane is not normal.
The second part was bonus content informing you of the usual way honors are rendered. Gratitude obviously isn't your strong suit. While being uneducated is. Just trying to break you out of trump's demographic. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You got it assbackwards Cockmuncher. This wasn't Castro coming to the US. This was the POTUS coming to Cuba. An historic visit. A country that is crumbling and in need of economic help to prop them up. He needs the US more than he needs the Pope. But Raul was at the airport to greet the Pope. I guess he was drinking some rum and puffing on a cigar when Obama pulled in. It was rude at the very least. But Obama isn't respected on the world stage. And it shows. During their presser, Raul awkwardly reached over and grabbed Obamas arm to raise it. Fucking ridiculous. This has nothing to do with Trump. Maybe in a way it does. When our President visits a despot country and their leaders won't show the proper respect and etiquette, America is slipping. It's obvious. You fucking MowRon.
You got it assbackwards Cockmuncher. This wasn't Castro coming to the US. This was the POTUS coming to Cuba. An historic visit. A country that is crumbling and in need of economic help to prop them up. He needs the US more than he needs the Pope. But Raul was at the airport to greet the Pope. I guess he was drinking some rum and puffing on a cigar when Obama pulled in. It was rude at the very least. But Obama isn't respected on the world stage. And it shows. During their presser, Raul awkwardly reached over and grabbed Obamas arm to raise it. Fucking ridiculous. This has nothing to do with Trump. Maybe in a way it does. When our President visits a despot country and their leaders won't show the proper respect and etiquette, America is slipping. It's obvious. You fucking MowRon. Originally Posted by bambino
Especially considering how Raul is the real atheist in the Castro family.
You couldn't be served up as the pork portion of a Cuban sandwich there. You stupid, dirty, lazy pig. BTW, upon landing, Obama enthusiastically tweeted, What's up Cuba! I guess he didn't know that there isn't Twiiter accounts in Cuba. And there won't be anytime soon. Wrong. See below. And it's well known that the Castros are modeling their economy after the Chinese. Which isn't doing too bad. So, things won't get much better for the Cuban people anytime soon. You mean trickle down doesn't work? Especially with Obama leading the charge. Pseudo-servatives have said he is already a lame duck The worst negotiator in history. This is another feeble attempt for Obamo to establish some type of legacy. You stupid, dirty, lazy pig. Fuck you and the cow you rode in on. Originally Posted by bambino
Twitter says its director of global public policy, Colin Crowell, has met with officials from the Cuban Interests Section in Washington — the country’s current diplomatic outpost in the U.S. — to discuss the issue.
“We don’t have a short code deal with Cuba, and it’s one of the few places in the world where we don’t,” says Crowell. “We’ve broached our desire with Cuban officials and they’re open to it, but we haven’t made a trip down there to effectuate that deal.

Won't be long for twitter
Prolapseanus, you dug deep into your gaping hole for that one. Originally Posted by bambino
At least he had something relevant to the thread in his. Unlike yours which has bull semen and an animal husbandry glove.

No. I think it's a good idea opening relations with Cuba. I have no faith in Obama negotiating a strong deal for the US. Like giving them Gitmo for nothing. Obama is weak, the world knows it. Hopefully, he won't fuck it up before he's out. Originally Posted by bambino
Gitmo for nothing and his chicks for free?
Looks like another anti-American wish for you to put under your pillow for that "wish fairy" that comes to you in the middle of the night. You know, the one who left his glove after bestowing his last gift you requested.
You can bet Raul would have been to the airport to meet Micheal Corleone. He treated Obama like Fredo. I get it. Originally Posted by bambino
Just what Michael would have wanted. Publicity. Sure that's your final answer?
Airport visit/meet is unusual. Look it up.

We'll see. Obama will give them something he doesn't have to. Originally Posted by bambino
Of course he will.
He doesn't have to give them anything. It's called a carrot.
Twitter says its director of global public policy, Colin Crowell, has met with officials from the Cuban Interests Section in Washington — the country’s current diplomatic outpost in the U.S. — to discuss the issue.
“We don’t have a short code deal with Cuba, and it’s one of the few places in the world where we don’t,” says Crowell. “We’ve broached our desire with Cuban officials and they’re open to it, but we haven’t made a trip down there to effectuate that deal.

At least he had something relevant to the thread in his. Unlike yours which has bull semen and an animal husbandry glove.

Looks like another anti-American wish for you to put under your pillow for that "wish fairy" that comes to you in the middle of the night. You know, the one who left his glove after bestowing his last gift you requested.

Of course he will.
He doesn't have to give them anything. It's called a carrot. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

munkin, your butt hurt sustains me...

Of course he will.
He doesn't have to give them anything. It's called a carrot. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
God you're fuckn stupid. What carrot do we need to give to Cuba? Isn't lifting the embargo and permitting travel to Cuba enough? Obama could have done that from DC. Why be dissed by a Commie dictator? The Castros are atheists and killers, but Raul trotted out to meet the Pope. He wasn't offering any economic help. No Cockmuncher, Castro should be kissing our ass. Not the other way around. But in your perverted view, the US should be kissing Castros ring. Pathetic.
You got it assbackwards Cockmuncher. This wasn't Castro coming to the US. Who said it was, douche-bag? This was the POTUS coming to Cuba. An historic visit. A country that is crumbling and in need of economic help to prop them up. He needs the US more than he needs the Pope. But Raul was at the airport to greet the Pope. I guess he was drinking some rum and puffing on a cigar when Obama pulled in. It was rude at the very least. But Obama isn't respected on the world stage. And it shows. During their presser, Raul awkwardly reached over and grabbed Obamas arm to raise it. Fucking ridiculous. This has nothing to do with Trump. Maybe in a way it does. When our President visits a despot country and their leaders won't show the proper respect and etiquette, America is slipping. It's obvious. You fucking MowRon. Originally Posted by bambino
They desperately need our help but they snub us? Or they just snub Obama because we won't remember what they did later?
When "Donald the douche-bag" is president? LMFAO!!!
Pull your pin head out of your cow's ass. For every reason you mentioned is one why they wouldn't snub.

Both brothers are in extremely poor health and both brothers want a legacy other than the one they currently have.

And finally, you claiming something is a snub doesn't mean much. Which I admit is strange since you probably know more about being snubbed than most.
God you're fuckn stupid. What carrot do we need to give to Cuba? Isn't lifting the embargo and permitting travel to Cuba enough? Obama could have done that from DC. Why be dissed by a Commie dictator? The Castros are atheists and killers, but Raul trotted out to meet the Pope. He wasn't offering any economic help. No Cockmuncher, Castro should be kissing our ass. Not the other way around. But in your perverted view, the US should be kissing Castros ring. Pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
Can you read? I said he doesn't have to give them anything, douche-bag. That's why anything is a carrot. All time leading asshole.
Isn't it time to wipe the bullshit out of your eyes and go sleepy-bye?
munkin, your butt hurt sustains me...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So you're anorexic?
They desperately need our help but they snub us? Or they just snub Obama because we won't remember what they did later?
When "Donald the douche-bag" is president? LMFAO!!!
Pull your pin head out of your cow's ass. For every reason you mentioned is one why they wouldn't snub.

Both brothers are in extremely poor health and both brothers want a legacy other than the one they currently have.

And finally, you claiming something is a snub doesn't mean much. Which I admit is strange since you probably know more about being snubbed than most. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're the one who brought up Trump not me fucknuts. Trump has nothing to do with it. And how the fuck do you know what legacy the Castros want? Looks like they're ok with the way it is. But you're the one who diverged from the OPs topic with your own brand of twaddle. Obama was dissed. Pure and simple. Now go fuck yourself.
So you're anorexic? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I wish but since that stomach virus 3 weeks ago I have lost 20lbs... you seem like a fairly normal guy, would you consider Trump over a communist?

I wish but since that stomach virus 3 weeks ago I have lost 20lbs... you seem like a fairly normal guy, would you consider Trump over a communist?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
We knew you were full of shit whiffy.
We knew you were full of shit whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I'm not voting for an impossibility like you, little homomo formally known as little eehhbbburrrr...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll4uVC-Sow0
We knew you were full of shit whiffy.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
we know you're full dingle berries