Just a Reminder How Things We’re Under President Trump.

Probably...if your poor ass was her only customer Originally Posted by WTF
Her standards might be low, but not WTF low. Ah, who am I kidding of course they are. They are Sofa King low that they are WTF low.
Made me smile so it deserves a like. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Thx
In all honesty, the reason we haven't cut off Russian oil has nothing to do with the US, it's because it needs to be a unified decision and other countries will suffer more than the US. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Disconnected realities. EU is especially gonna take the hit regardless They put themselves on that crash course years ago. Right around the time they were welshing on paying their NATO tab, which occurred around the same time Trump scolded them for relying on Ruskie fuel. Happen to notice they decommissioned decommissioning of their nuke reactors recently? For the children. Right?
Personally, I'm more bothered by the fact that Saudi and other middle east countries haven't offered to offset that. I get that they lost money when it was cheap, during the height of Covid, but they aren't stepping up to help now. Global economics are just that, global and connected. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
As I recall, the Saudi's were very responsive to Trump 1.0 as were many other Mid East places. All oil companies lose $ when oil is cheap. In the US being below about $75 is where it gets painful for producers.
I don't like the current price of gas, but it's not going to keep me from going where I want or affect what I have for dinner. I wonder how all those people driving electric cars are feeling about now? Originally Posted by 69in2it69
About as dumb as they were before this. The carbon foot print for EV is much higher, as is the base cost to acquire. I just replaced the drive batteries in my hybrid for BIG bucks and didn't even ask how they intended to recycle all of those batteries. Hey! Wanna talk wind turbine blade disposal?
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 05:30 PM
When the economy is shut down that’ll happen. Fact of the matter is that under Trump, pre-covid, we had a thriving economy and low energy cost at the same time. Lefties refuse to admit that Biden can’t accomplish either, let alone both. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
This is why the fuc I started the energy independence thread.

We have a thriving economy. Why do you think Piwell is want to pump the brakes?

Trump had nothing to do with all the drilling and infrastructure that led to 2019.

Do you not remember that Powell had to lower rates after 2018 along with QE. You do not do that when the economy is rolling.

Trump was running TRILLION dollar deficits.

You call that a good economy?

Then the pandemic...

Quit parroting Trumps lies.

Trump had nothing to do with all the drilling and infrastructure that led to 2019.

Do you not remember that Powell had to lower rates after 2018 along with QE. You do not do that when the economy is rolling.

Then the pandemic...

Quit parroting Trumps lies. Originally Posted by WTF
Calling this a good economy ?
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 05:46 PM
Calling this a good economy ? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Good for me!

Low unemployment, record profits.

Why do you think gas prices were rising even before Trump's pal Putin invaded Ukraine?

Because demand was picking up and up.

You understand supply and demand right.

These record gas prices due to the war will put a crimp in the economy. So plan your investing accordingly.
Record employment numbers vs record unemployed numbers.

Then the pandemic...

what would Trump's deficits be if you subtract all the DEMONRAT pig slop due to the Chinese death flu? how much was that, 3 TRILLION? more? of course that's Trump's fault like it was Reagan's.

you should know, right professor?

the economy did set records and record low unemployment under Trump. all puddin' head Biden is doing is picking his nose and dropping mud in his diapers. how embarrassing it must have been to drop a mud pile while sitting across from the Pope?

all Biden did for the economic recovery was nothing.
Record unemployment numbers under trumpy. Just the facts jack
Good economy? Maybe for investors. When a family of 4 making $75k has to mull whether to buy food or heat their home it doesn’t fit my definition of a good economy.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 06:28 PM
what would Trump's deficits be if you subtract all the DEMONRAT pig slop due to the Chinese death flu? how much was that, 3 TRILLION? more? . Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes Trump was running almost Trillion dollar deficits in what you describe as the best economy ever!

Evidently your idea of a great economy is accomplished on credit!

Just chew on that idiocracy

Then the pandemic...

Quit making up your own. This economy isn't thriving. It's on life support and it's going to get worse.
Trumpy made the rich richer though and we know all the morons supporting trumpy on here are in the top 3%.
..of dumbasses lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so n know so dah
keep sending money for trumpy's greed
When the economy is shut down that’ll happen. . Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
When there is a conflict involving an oil supplier, gas prices will go up.
In your words, "that'll happen".
Yes Trump was running almost Trillion dollar deficits in what you describe as the best economy ever!

Evidently your idea of a great economy is accomplished on credit!

Just chew on that idiocracy Originally Posted by WTF
Lets see if Biden can straighten that out since he is in a position to do so. The most likely scenario is he'll add to it.
This is why the fuc I started the energy independence thread... Originally Posted by WTF
And this ain't it fool. As you go skittering off to your dead-in-the-head-thread, take this consolation prize with you: In 2020 Trump said under O'Biden gas would hit $7 p/gal. Today: "The price of gas in Gorda, California, reached $7.59 on Sunday. Fuel stations in Los Angeles County were also selling premium gasoline for more than $7.00 a gallon."