Don't count out Nikki Haley yet. She maybe the only person standing for the Republicans

"She is an idiot. She always has been an idiot. Only reason Trump appointed her years ago to the UN is he wanted to help get a real Republican Governor in South Carolina and he knows the UN is a useless organization so that was an easy way to move her out of the way"

LMAO Right out of the Bone Spurs Trumps playbook. Once you are done with them, kick them to the side. Originally Posted by Cody69
Yep. Until she becomes his VP pick then they'll all love her again. Their little brains have never been fully formed, so he can tell them what to think at any time, even if it totally contradicts what he told them to think just a week or two earlier. A goldfish has more resolve than the average MAGAt.
Right out of a Roger Corrupt Stone playbook, even if your wrong, don't admit it. Keep repeating it even though you know you are wrong. I get it, I understand you now. LOL Originally Posted by Cody69
Wrong about what? You claimed 6 months, it was well over twice that for the OFFICIAL announcement, which always comes long after someone’s intent to run is known to pretty much anyone who pays attention to current events. Obviously you don’t do that, or live in some weird time warp.
WTF? Saying something over and over doesn’t make it true. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Really?

Why does Trump say falsehoods all day which get parroted by FOX and you all keep repeating it on here all the time?

Rino Nicki
Nicki is a spoiler
Nicki birther
Democrats can vote on GOP primaries
And
Trump won
Stop the steal and "patriots" on Jan 6
Good ppl on both sides.
If I'm not here the stock market will go to shit.
We won those states!
Repeal and replace with something far better

And on and on.

Lie, rinse, repeat.

The problem with Haley is she does not partake in the above referenced statement, and she wasn't in charge of security at the White House either.
True things stated over and over are still true. I think you’re missing the point.
True things stated over and over are still true. I think you’re missing the point. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Nobody's denying that. What we are saying is that none of trump's mountain of bullshit lies (a few of which Eye posted above) become true by repeating them either. His lies are still lies, despite MAGA nation doing their best to turn them into truths.
The polls are in Nikki Haley is gaining ground. You never know, she may be the only one representing the Republican part come November. Last person standing.
The polls are in Nikki Haley is gaining ground. You never know, she may be the only one representing the Republican part come November. Last person standing. Originally Posted by Cody69
She’s going to get beat by 40pts in her home state.

BAHAHAHA
I think she can keep the campaign money for another campaign, maybe she’s thinking about the senate. There’s gotta be some reason she stays in a race she knows is unwinnable.
... Maybe she's being payed to be there by the George Soros-backed
Deep State.

#### Salty
... Maybe she's being payed to be there by the George Soros-backed
Deep State.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yeah, that must be it
Yeah, that must be it Originally Posted by tommy156
Just part of it, the Koch money is involved too.

https://time.com/6253038/koch-brothe...op-nomination/

Keep up Tommy Boy. You might learn something