*~*~Apple Bottom Spinner Saying Hello To Austin~*~*~

...ROFLMFAO

I actually can take the subtle/blatant hints. I figured as such on the young ones. Just wanted to play and make it obvious.

SL ya killing me. I'm gonna go Michael Jackson on these fools. Originally Posted by BadBoris
My gosh if I could have only danced like Michael I would be paying for all this hobbying. Girls love a guy that can dance. That remnds me of something...

At Michael Jackson's Ranch.... guess what time bed time was?

.Wait for it..

When the big hand touched the little hand!

Ee, he!

When the big hand touched the little hand!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ee, he! Originally Posted by BadBoris
Big hand touches the little hand...That's funny, I don't care who you are!

Boris I have an idea... what say you, PlayingInTheDark and I go out on the town. Perhaps that new TEXAS SALOON. The three of use can walk in and I'll say were the "THREE BROTHERS". I'm the one the family doesn't talk about!
PM sent
Ms VonDee, I see the schedule is set, so I am willing to warm you up for the big event. Just pm me and we can set the time and place and I'll get you started and ready for the big day.

I am happy to make the sacrifice. Originally Posted by BadBoris
No worries, Don't apologize now. I have something in mind for you
Love your Classification Schedule, SL...will have to refer to it when reviewing and posted descriptions haven't matched reality! ....Sorry, Kat for highjacking your thread, pm me and we can work out my punishment! Originally Posted by chad1966
Big hand touches the little hand...That's funny, I don't care who you are!

Boris I have an idea... what say you, PlayingInTheDark and I go out on the town. Perhaps that new TEXAS SALOON. The three of use can walk in and I'll say were the "THREE BROTHERS". I'm the one the family doesn't talk about! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes, that is funny! My "Ee, he" would be that classic MJ response. Ya got to sound out the letters to get the full response.

The Saloon would be great. First rounds on me, you being the Jedi Master and all. Just let me know when. It helps to be an Exec, you can leave when you want with no questions.
Yes, that is funny! My "Ee, he" would be that classic MJ response. Ya got to sound out the letters to get the full response.

The Saloon would be great. First rounds on me, you being the Jedi Master and all. Just let me know when. It helps to be an Exec, you can leave when you want with no questions. Originally Posted by BadBoris
Ok now I just need to see if I can get PlayingInTheDark to take some time off from his modeling job. He works at "Tall Dark & Intimidating".